GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DMP and F&F offer - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMP and F&F offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DMP and F&F offer

It's my understanding (and hope as around half of my debts are ) that the longer you can drag them out through any means possible (whether it's by blagging or making very small token payments) the better as you're much more likely to get a low F&F accepted if the debt has been sold on and bought for pennies in the pound.

The way I see if, if someone has paid say £100 for my £1000 debt, then they're much more likely to accept eg £200 settlement. They win with a 100% profit mark-up, and I win with an 80% reduction. The only losers will be the OC

Comment

Re: DMP and F&F offer

To cancel direct debit or not to cancel? That is the question? Next DMP payment due out next week. Barclays Loan CCA = ENFORCABLE, Cahoot with Niddy as of Friday last week but no verdict from the expert as yet. No CCA's yet produced by Apex and Barclaycard regarding Egg Loan and card respectively but what with the Slater v Egg court verdict it aint looking hopeful. How much value will I gain from stopping payments on enforceable agreements especially when they'll all disappear of Credit file next year. Dont want a juicy CCJ for the next 6 years with payments that match the DMP anyhow. Time to have a good hard think.

Comment

Working...
      X