GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script just been on payplanplus - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just been on payplanplus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just been on payplanplus

Estimated completion date*: 15/06/2177

Re: just been on payplanplus

164 years eh? Not bad going
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      164 years eh? Not bad going

I better look good when i finish it i'm planning a holiday

Comment

Dont forget your suncream - Your skin is sure to be sensitive by then!
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spud View Post
          will do i might pack it now to make sure, hope it has a good use by date on it

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
            will do i might pack it now to make sure, hope it has a good use by date on it
            I should, Your memory is sure to be a bit dodgy by then..... Payplan who??????????
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I should, Your memory is sure to be a bit dodgy by then..... Payplan who??????????

Comment

just checked again and we have been given more time new estimated completion date is now 2417 : :

Comment

Best pack the inco pads too then

Comment

Estimated completion date*: 15/06/2177
                    I better look good when i finish it i'm planning a holiday
                    Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                    Best pack the inco pads too then

At first i thought it was a 'Greek Island/Rock' and had booked a holiday that you were talking about............. lol

Away back to sleep or a Shower to wake up

Comment

Working...
                    X