GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script winner12's DMP thread - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

winner12's DMP thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: winner12's DMP thread

Hi winner12.

I have made this shiny new thread for you, so that all of your posts are in one place together. I hope you don't mind; I thought it would make it easier to follow your questions / answers / progress.
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Re: Response

Originally posted by winner12
      Hi I have had a letter from credit solutions ref my complaint to the FOS they have asked for a copy of the letter I sent by the 31st October so they can put my account on hold as requested and they say they have every right to doorstep call even though I sent a Template letter asking them not to so what happens next but strangely I have not heard anything from Capital One .
      Hi, send them this: ---> viewtopic.php?p=183#p183 and add a part telling them they will hear from the FOS, directly, in due course!
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi all
        Sorry been off-line for a few days getting cheaper internet package but all up and running now thanks for putting all my threads together and thanks for your replies I have a response at last from Capital One stating they have passed me onto Credit Solutions because I did not respond to RED who tried to set up repayments with me its all rubbish I have constantly tried to set up my DMP and sent my SOA to RED and Credit Solutions but nobody wants to play ball but interest and charges have been frozen (they finally have admitted this has happened)so Im hoping the FOS can get them to accept my DMP.The thing is though is it necessary to cause so much grief for such a small amount

Comment

Well done, seems that you're eventually getting there y
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi
            Recieved another letter from Credit Solutions Friday (its that weekend thing again) but I rang the FOS because they had advised my account should be put on hold but CS had decided to harrass me even more the nice lady I spoke to at FOS said I had been assigned an adjudicator to look at my case and to forward all mail to them which I have done,lets hope for good news and a rap on the knuckles for Capital One and their DCAs.

Comment

fingers crossed winner!

Comment

Good Morning all
                Just thought I would post a hello no news yet from FOS but they said it could take about 8 weeks but I had a letter from Credit Solutions, after all thier threats were posted to FOS to say we are looking into you account and will respond soon heard nothing yet after 2 weeks its bliss Capital One think they have sent there final response and have stated they will not look at my complaint posted that letter to FOS too so here`s hoping I get there eventually just want my DMP accepted is it too much to expect its one of my smallest debts but has been the one causing so much pain they state interest and charges were stopped when they defaulted but they never sent a default letter stating this until now wish me luck Im going to need it and thanks for your support

Comment

no news is usually good news, fingers are still crossed!!!!

Comment

Hi all
                    Not good news Im afraid the FOS have decided that Capital One acted reasonably because I did not send them proof of income even though I sent my SOA repeatedly and explained it was my partner who was helping me to pay my prorata offers because I have small children and finding suitable work that fits in with them a nightmare.The FOS also said that since Capital One had stopped interest and charges in May(they did not tell me they had done this)it was not adding to my hardship so I should now negotiate with Credit Solutions to set up a DMP.I feel really let down and not sure where to go now what a shame they did not accept my DMP in April like all my other creditors did,any suggestions would be much appreciated Credit Solutions have harassed me constantly while awaiting this disappointing result

Comment

Did you explain to FOS that you sent an SOA repeatedly and have you got proof of postage, such as recorded post receipt?

By the way, i've amended your "other" thread here: ---> winner12 SAR Problems with Cap1

Please put all Cap1 updates on the new thread, as it is not really DMP related anymore. We'll get em on Unenforceability if necessary but in the meantime please go to the other thread and provide details of all debts that you have, using the same layout as the Capital One account in your opening post.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X