GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Help with deliquent account? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with deliquent account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with deliquent account?

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Ok it's a late payment marker that you've agreed to have removed. Well done.

After that's removed your score will increase.

Let us know then, once that late payment goes. It's THAT that's affecting your score. Nothing else

Hi,
    so looked at my score today and the removal of late payment raised my score by aroun 70 points taking me into "fair".
    Looks like the british gas entries are the ones causing the problem. Do you think it is worth pursuing to try and get them removed or should i just leave them and see if it affects me in the future.?
    Im also cancelling a couple of credit accounts i am not using to reduce my available credit to see if that makes a difference.
    thanks for your help

Comment

Re: Help with deliquent account?

They're not affecting your score by much, plus scores with CRA's are random number generators - CRA's do not lend to you - lenders have their own scoring methods and they are miles apart from the CRA versions.

you need to try and forget them, you have a plausible excuse as to the late payments and the fact you settled the late payments within a few months is great - you'll have to stop worrying and see what happens cos nothing you can do about the late payments, but they will not affect you too much due to age and status (satisfied).....
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X