GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script In process of removing Default - Bank no longer responding HELP PLEASE!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In process of removing Default - Bank no longer responding HELP PLEASE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: In process of removing Default - Bank no longer responding HELP PLEASE!!

i dont know if this will be relevant as they have not charged me any fees - sorry i an very confused!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Time to notify the ombudsman....

---> http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.u...complaints.htm

Good luck
      did you actually complain to the FOS?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes I sent the letter on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Lazzereth View Post
          Yes I sent the letter on Saturday
          Then sit tight and await a response - why didn't you email it across...?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I didnt think of that

Comment

hi all,

just to update you - the Ombudsmen has said i have to wait until the 8 weeks have passed - which is now here !

i have heard back from Barclays - which was a waste of paper to be honest! So I decided to respond to them about their terrible service in the hope they will remove the alledge default. letter as follows:

Thank you for your letter dated 17 September2012. I note that you have ‘promised’ to keep me informed; however, I do notfeel this to be the case. I was assured that I would receive correspondencefrom you ‘no later than 20 August’ in your letter dated 27 July 2012, ofwhich I have had to send you two further letters to receive your most recentresponse, which still does not answer any of my previous concerns. This couldbe due to the fact that that my complaint seems to have been passed acrossseveral people as well as offices, which has caused undue delays in dealingwith this matter. With regards to keeping me informed, as you can probablyunderstand, I am not filled with much confidence in this occurring due to yourprevious lack in correspondence; I find this whole process to be highlyunacceptable.

I further note that you say you will provideme with an update no later than 16 October 2012. I am lead to believe that acompliant is to be dealt with within eight weeks of the date of the originalcomplaint, this being 17 July 2012 which would imply that you have now exceededthis deadline.

I am sure you do not wish for this to bereported to the Financial Ombudsman, which will not only add to your complaintsfigures but will also incur additional charges for yourselves. All Irequest is that you please remove the data in its entirety as unsubstantiated.I feel this to be a fair request, particularly considering you have nowexceeded the statutory time for the data provision as well lacking in upholdingyour ‘promise’ to keep me updated.

If you do not feel that you are in aposition to do this I will have no further option but to refer this case to theInformation Commissioner Office, Banking Ombudsman and Trading Standards asappropriate.

Comment

Working...
              X