GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script IDem refusing to default - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IDem refusing to default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joanna Connolly Solicitors
    replied
    Originally posted by Weakmoments View Post
    took a loan with Egg in 2009 for 6000.0 monthly payments 164.54. I ran into financial difficulties February 2009 and was paying 35/month until I went on a Dmp with StepChange where I never paid over 20/month. I went self managed in 2017 was paying 23/month this changed November 2017 to 1/month.
    I have asked them to default but they won’t stating. A default should not be applied to a credit record whilst an agreed payment or payment through a DMP are being maintained.

Has this Egg debt been assigned (i.e. sold) to Idem (your thread title)?

I think it should have been defaulted before it was terminate and sold (if it was).

You say the loan started in 2009 but it appears you stopped paying the contractual amount shortly after. When would the loan have expired if it had run the full length of the original agreement?

Di

Leave a comment:

• Weakmoments
    started a topic IDem refusing to default

IDem refusing to default

hi can anyone help I took a loan with Egg in 2009 for 6000.0 monthly payments 164.54. I ran into financial difficulties February 2009 and was paying 35/month until I went on a Dmp with StepChange where I never paid over 20/month. I went self managed in 2017 was paying 23/month this changed November 2017 to 1/month.
    I have asked them to default but they won’t stating. A default should not be applied to a credit record whilst an agreed payment or payment through a DMP are being maintained.
    Any advice would be gratefully received
Working...
X