GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script JD Williams are Screwing up my life - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JD Williams are Screwing up my life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JD Williams are Screwing up my life

Sorry,

To clarify if you feel that JDW have made an error then you do need to complain to them in writing first and foremost and then when they issue a final response you should consider the FOS - that is the ONLY real prospect you have of dealing with this, however I will also forward you the email I received from their manager and if you want to call him and mention you were sent by AAD as per a message to the site administrator, feel free however personally, I'd stick to writing as they really are a bad outfit.

We'll help as much as we can, but you do need to follow protocol and if you haven't had a final response from JDW you cannot go to the FOS at this stage.

Check your PM's - I'll send you the message - I suppose no harm in ringing JDW but whatever you do, DO NOT agree to anything verbally, everything must be dealt with in writing as they will renegede - they always do. In the link above (Samsmum) we have a letter saying sorry, we'll close the account then a week later they sold it to a new DCA - that's the pattern of abuse and systematic breaching of regulation that you're up against here.

be warned - they are a nasty outfit considering they have little to no legal knowledge and don't understand that each threat they make causes them more problems long term (I am in the middle of compiling evidence to use against them by way of a super complaint as I feel they need sanctions based on their behaviour of late).....

Best of luck.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: JD Williams are Screwing up my life

If JDW will play ball, it would make life alot easier for you, but as Niddy says if they do agree you need it in writing as even if they do screw up with the CRA's afterwards you can use a letter of agreement as proof.

Comment

Working...
      X