GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Anyone heard of IQOR? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard of IQOR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone heard of IQOR?

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
    I don't suggest newspapers. I replied with the same tone they gave me but it was hard to find the word WANKER in the newspaper and cutting out lil W A N K E R was too much effort.
    Here's one I made earlier. Feel free to use it:

Regards.

Fred

Comment

yeah but try finding a picture of an anchor in the news paper lol

Comment

Hi All,

Iqor started chasing me in Jan this year for an old Lloyds cc debt. I did a cca a few years back and have in writing from Apex Credit Management that Lloyds confirm the agreement is unavailable!!!

Anyway since then a few DCAs have taken up the case and I have seen them off. Last week I received a letter from GPB (Geoffrey Parker Bourne) solicitors who say they have been contacted by Iqor regarding the account and it is likely they will be instructed to commence legal proceedings against me!!!!!

OK so far but the interesting bit ...... for me anyway ....... is that GPB solicitors address is 11 Elm Court, Arden Street, CV37 6PA.

That address was connected to Apex Credit Management!!!

Can anyone please confirm for sure that Apex Credit Management have nothing to do with 11 Elm Court, Arden Street now?

I know they are connected with 27 Arden Street.

Been fighting these DCAs for over five years now and I do not like coincidences like this coming to light!!

Thanks
        Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

Originally posted by Chalkitup View Post
          Hi All,

Iqor started chasing me in Jan this year for an old Lloyds cc debt. I did a cca a few years back and have in writing from Apex Credit Management that Lloyds confirm the agreement is unavailable!!!

Anyway since then a few DCAs have taken up the case and I have seen them off. Last week I received a letter from GPB (Geoffrey Parker Bourne) solicitors who say they have been contacted by Iqor regarding the account and it is likely they will be instructed to commence legal proceedings against me!!!!!

OK so far but the interesting bit ...... for me anyway ....... is that GPB solicitors address is 11 Elm Court, Arden Street, CV37 6PA.

That address was connected to Apex Credit Management!!!

Can anyone please confirm for sure that Apex Credit Management have nothing to do with 11 Elm Court, Arden Street now?

I know they are connected with 27 Arden Street.

Been fighting these DCAs for over five years now and I do not like coincidences like this coming to light!!

Thanks
          Have you seen this letter..........>.........
          CCA Query - Letter Previously Confirming No CCA
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you in 2 deep ...... I was looking earlier in the template letters but I missed that one!!!

I will be using parts of that letter in my reply tomorrow.
            Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

Chalkitup, Niddy has crafted the templates very carefully so that no inadvertant admissions of debt slip through. Honestly better to send as is. it does the job, its quite simple, just a polite way of telling them to piss off!!

Comment

Yes, I appreciate what you are saying ..... but I will have to tweek a few things that are not quite correct to my circumstances.

Excellent letter !!
                Onwards and Upwards

Chalkitup

Comment

Working...
                X