GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Westcot.... - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westcot....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Westcot....

I have some nasty looking mushrooms growing in my front garden I noticed this morning he is welcome to them lol

Comment

They are rather large m8 so you will need extra large papers

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
        without even a photo -- im just going to say did you offer him some cheese?
        You are way off the mark.... lol!! I'll post a pic. up shortly.....
        Remember the mantra:
        NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
        Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
        Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

A rep. from Westcot?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Westcot rep..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1384988

Remember the mantra:

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

A snake in the grass.....

Could offer him a mouse rather than cheese?

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
              A snake in the grass.....

Could offer him a mouse rather than cheese?
              Urgh.... no!!

He's all dried up and long dead though.... must have been there for ages squashed under a box. My house backs onto fields, so its not the first snake I've come across.... They give me the heebie jeebies....

Maybe I should take it into work and scare the kids or leave it in front of the house as a warning to any more Westcot reps....
              Remember the mantra:

Comment

I see. You really found that!

Leave it in front of the house with some mysterious note for him. He'll probably think you've put some voodoo curse on him or something.

Comment

Originally posted by rizzle View Post
                  I see. You really found that!

Leave it in front of the house with some mysterious note for him. He'll probably think you've put some voodoo curse on him or something.
                  He can always take it as a F&F if he wants..... interpreted any way he wants, of course....
                  Remember the mantra:

Comment

The real problem with this premise is that all snakes are actually dry skinned. DCAs and their merry little lower forms of life are slimy and slither like the invertebrates they resemble.

regards
                    Garlok

Comment

Originally posted by garlok View Post
                      The real problem with this premise is that all snakes are actually dry skinned. DCAs and their merry little lower forms of life are slimy and slither like the invertebrates they resemble.

regards
                      Garlok
                      So he wasn't from Westcot then? Ohhhh.....

Remember the mantra:

Comment

No P1 you need a tablespoon of cooking salt for Wescot people.

regards
                        Garlok

Comment

You could write and ask them where they are storing all of these doorsteps they are collecting.
                          Or how much they charge for a door step?

My house needs one replacing.

Comment

No P1 you need a tablespoon of cooking salt for Wescot people.
                            To put on their tails?

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                              He can always take it as a F&F if he wants..... interpreted any way he wants, of course....
                              Fting and fking?

Comment

Just thought I'd update this thread to say that I never heard from them again..... or anyone else for that matter.

Happy days....

Remember the mantra:

Comment

Working...
                                X