GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Lowell Debt some advice please - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowell Debt some advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell Debt some advice please

Click the link I posted earlier!!!

This explains dmp's and tells you how to DIY.

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Templates are here:---> Templates - General Debt
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

DIY dmp ---> Debt Management - Do it Yourself DMP

Comment

We don't just have the forum; we have a website packed with info in plain English to allow YOU to do everything yourself.

Check it out - just click the links within the site

Knowledge is king.

Comment

Hi Hanna,

There are some real good people amongst our members on here at this stuff, I'm not one involved in DMP etc but shout up if you need anything after reading the links Niddy has given you. Someone will be along to help. The last thing to do is go to one of those companies that charge you for these things. You CAN do it yourself for free.

regards
            Garlok

Comment

Thank you to everybody who has helped me I'm sorting out a DMP plan for my debts as I speak and will send the letters out monday, I will post back my responds as soon I get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanna View Post
                Thank you to everybody who has helped me I'm sorting out a DMP plan for my debts as I speak and will send the letters out monday, I will post back my responds as soon I get them.

Sorry to jump in but I have dealt with Lowells before and a right bunch of muppets they are , got them off my case when they could not produce a CCA.
                Anyway you should get a breakdown of the charges on your account as what you own will be vastly less than what they claim..
                I would send them a letter asking for statments on the account showing all payments and charges at least this will give you some breathing space.
                I have disputed accounts with a couple of DCA's and they dont have a leg to stand on with excessive charges on , even asked them to take me to court but they have not !!
                It's just a thought !

Comment

Working...
                X