GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script can any one help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can any one help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: can any one help

Originally posted by BB1956 View Post
    The claim dates to 2008 I did not know of its existence till August 2011
    awesome thanks
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

While I am waiting for the N1 can someone throw light on why the following happened.

When I submitted my 1st N244 I was specific about service address and the case was transferred to my local court. However, the hearing papers were sent to another address which I did not live at and that was the reason why I did not attend the 1st hearing and this seems to be held against me. Why would the papers be sent to a different address than indicated on the N244?

Anybody?
      Last edited by BB1956; 8 December 2011, 16:26. Reason: lack of response

Comment

I have today recieved a letter from the court stating the N1 does not exist as this was done on line but can send a print out of the details of the claim

Comment

I have today recieved a letter from the court stating the N1 does not exist as this was done on line but can send a print out of the details of the claim
          Yep this is normal, the good thing is this is usually free..... they'll send it via post
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

This is what the court has sent me, what intrigues me is why does it now show my present address and not the address the judgement was issued against
            Attached Files

Comment

I need to know what I can do. Currently I am stuck with a CCJ that means absoloutely nothing to me I dont know what it relates to. Surely I should be able to do something about this can anyone help me?

Comment

Is it worthwhile for me to do a CCA request?

Comment

this is not my area BB, but I think you must get all detail from the courts. Do you recognise this as your debt? If not you need to argue this with the court cos they can't give you a CCJ for someone else's debt but you are going to have to do the legwork and prove it isn't yours.

Comment

I am aware of this the crux is obtaining a copy of the credit agreement once I have that then I can prove. I think the creditor will say we have judgement why should we? I do not know what this debt is

Comment

Mrs D is right BB1956. However there is little anyone can do to provide you with help unless you have some real detail to flesh out the very sketchy responses you have had. I am coming to the conclusion that you will neeed some professional help to sort this out if you cannot obtain the necessary information from the courts. It is inconceivable to me that the courts do not have this information even if you have to pay a fee to get it.

If you cannot get any real substance to your legwork first then perhaps a PM to Paul one of our moderators on here who works for our preferred solicitors might be in order.

regards
                      Garlok

Comment

What is Paul's username?

Comment

Hi BB,

Its Paul. He is one of the senior moderators (green avatar) and he is a consumer litigation expert with the solicitors we refer those in need of professional help to (probably the best consumer law outfit in the country).

regards
                          Garlok

Comment

I keep tryIng to send to username Paul and it keeps telling me username not found I am obviously being thick

Comment

What is Paul's username?
                              Send a message to Paul ----> allaboutFORUMS

Best wishes
                              If...x
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

I need to know what I can do. Currently I am stuck with a CCJ that means absoloutely nothing to me I dont know what it relates to. Surely I should be able to do something about this can anyone help me?
                                A CCJ is a piece of paper not a removal truck Trust the guys here to guide you through this

Comment

Working...
                                X