GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Visit from Power2Contact - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visit from Power2Contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Visit from Power2Contact

Originally posted by pixiechick View Post
    smokin

i also send recorded nd then check the date they received it and make a note on the receipt
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by MustGetStraight View Post
      DCA-baiting - it's almost a sport isnt' it
      I've wondered recently after a second grovelling letter from Robson Green.... i mean Way over an SB debt,

Is it wrong to enjoy it?
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Comment

Originally posted by JudgeDreddy View Post
        Is it wrong to enjoy it?
        Open season for DCAs is all year round! It's not like they're cuddly or have a breeding season.

Comment

Originally posted by roomtobreathe View Post
          Open season for DCAs is all year round! It's not like they're cuddly or have a breeding season.
          or they may become extinct

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
            or they may become extinct
            We can but dream....
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

in some ways i hope they continue to be around for a long time yet. Since i started to deal with my adverse credit rating in December I can honestly say i've never had so much fun

I've even taken to adding my old mobile phone number to e-mails/letters just to bait them into calling me so i can hurl abuse down the phone

I'm currently off work due to medical reasons and funds are limited so I have to have something to pass the time
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Signature removed by site-admin. Please PM Niddy if you have any questions about why it's been removed.

Meany

Comment

Working...
              X