GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Have L*wells ever taken anyone to court here? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have L*wells ever taken anyone to court here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have L*wells ever taken anyone to court here?

That's what I meant Riz. What you said
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

lol It's like being on a see-saw.. one minute I am WEEEEE the next urgh no.... at the moment I am weeing so I will leave it at that!

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
        at the moment I am weeing so I will leave it at that!
        OK.. that doesn't look good... lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OK.. that doesn't look good... lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Nutshell - blag it. Don't be making any offers yet
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

lol It's like being on a see-saw.. one minute I am WEEEEE the next urgh no.... at the moment I am weeing so I will leave it at that!

Sounds a bit wet to me!
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Lowells issue plenty of claims but is not worry as they seem to back down when required

Comment

See I was just watching the news and a thought came to me... to me the £15/17k that Lowells are chasing seems a BIG debt... but in reality, it just occurred to me that mine might well be chicken feed... From experience.. and I know I'm asking you to go out on a limb here.. what do Lowell consider a big fish? Am I a big fish worth pestering?

Comment

See I was just watching the news and a thought came to me... to me the £15/17k that Lowells are chasing seems a BIG debt... but in reality, it just occurred to me that mine might well be chicken feed... From experience.. and I know I'm asking you to go out on a limb here.. what do Lowell consider a big fish? Am I a big fish worth pestering?
                    £15k / £17k or £1k - they'll come after you. Lowell's are unpredictable which makes them reckless...... it's this recklessness that allows us to whip their ass! Andrew battered one away only last week for MaryPoppins - in protected section but the gist of it goes as follows:

Originally posted by marypoppins
                    So from Andrew having our file since 10th October, Lowells have finally thrown in the towel and offered to pay the legal fees!

They really dragged their feet and despite being regularly chased, BW kept saying that they were awaiting instructions from their client.

In view of their continued indecision Andrew organised a Barrister this week so they would be well prepared for the hearing on Monday.

Looks like a HUGE bill will be winging it's way to BW and it serves them bloody right!

Andrew's just got to finalise the paperwork and agree fees (his and the Barristers (shame!), a consent order has to be signed and the SD will then be withdrawn.

My sincere thanks to EVERYONE here for offering your support.

I couldn't have done it without you and of course Andrew deserves a medal!

Comment

wow... weeing again!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X