GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ALLIED or AIC? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALLIED or AIC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ALLIED or AIC?

I found AIC quite easy to get off my back

I bought a 070 (personal number) which costs them 50p per min to call me, this diverts to my mobile - which they don't have.

Then I wrote to them telling them;

By calling me they are agreeing to:
    • Me recording calls between myself and them
    • Me doing what I want with these calls, including placing them on the internet for anyone to hear

They were told ALL IN WRITING and they stopped calling after this.

Quite entertaining- you get through, they do DPA and then realise you won't take poo from them .
    The calls then end up in them agreeing to £1.00 a month and stopping any hassle

Comment

not too keen on the £1 a month unless it's for a CCJ or heavily enforceable debt, achieves not a great deal otherwise

Comment

Just returned from a week away. 2 messages on the landline from Allied. Holding out, 16 months to statute barred!!!

Comment

Had a settlement offer in July of £9000 from Allied for my £23k debt with Northern Rock (NRAM). Obviously I'm not in a position to accept the offer!? I have ignored the offer letter, as I have done with other correspondence and telephone calls from them.

I have received a letter from NRAM this week to say they have recalled the debt from Allied and are deciding upon what new action to undertake to recover the debt.

Comment

Working...
          X