GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cabot and Formal Account Review - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabot and Formal Account Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cabot and Formal Account Review

Here is the judgment --> Slater vs Egg Judgment - allaboutFORUMS

Notice the solicitor acting for the claimant (ie debtor).....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Re: Cabot and Formal Account Review

Originally posted by malamute View Post
      That's what I thought I'd read elsewhere on here. I've on another thread about re-con's but it to over my head to question it when I've other more straight forward accounts and this one.....should be kept off my back now I've a continued monthly payment agreed.
      Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Basically, ask Paul if you need clarity. He won't touch them which says it all..... (ie very high risk of losing).
      Originally posted by malamute View Post
      That's enough for me!
      Yeah thats a real shame.

I get a bit aggy when I see creditors like Cabot pestering people for more money when they know that cost of living is rising faster than most peoples wages.

I know they're entitled to ask for a review of payments, I just frequently see demands to double payments (or more) for no good reason other than "on assessment of your circumstances we believe you can pay £xxxx"

I have yet to see a satisfactory explanation of these psychic assessments and how they get Mystic Meg on their payroll.........
      "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

The consumer is that sleeping giant.!!

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X