GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Who owns the debt? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who owns the debt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who owns the debt?

The co-op cashminder is uually a good bet if you don't have any debt there or associated.
    You need a basic account with no overdraft or cheque book.
    We did our cashminder over the phone with no bother and we most certainly have a mountain of debt, think co-op was our only option!!!

Comment

May be a problem as one of my partners default accounts is with cooperative bank at this address. Any other options ?

Comment

Have a look through the list on this link.

http://www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk...k_accounts.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Do me a favour please, list your debts as per this post here: ---> Unenforceability Diaries - Read me First! - allaboutFORUMS

Please though do not go agreeing any F&F - trust me. If you can just list the debts for now i'll provide details of who to send CCA's off to.

I may move this to UE Diaries section if you want to pursue UE - just bear in mind your credit file will get trashed for 6 years, that's something you will invariable suffer anyway as you're on a dmp.

Thanks.
          can you do this BEFORE sending anything out
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Have started new thread on UE diaries not sure if its the info/format you needed

Comment

I see you have a number of BoS accounts. Were any of these Preference Accounts by any chance?

Regards.

Fred

Comment

No they were just credit card accounts

Comment

Working...
                X