GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Link Financial - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Link Financial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Link Financial

Originally posted by asm76 View Post
    I'm just in the process of getting my £2 stauatory reports, but as always, Experian make it so damn difficult. I can't log into my existing account without renewing my membership, so now I have to wait for them to post me a letter.
    Careful, wouldn't rock the boat, if you're off the radar with so little time to go then it'd have been easier waiting - however if anyone contacts you now, just return letter as unknown at that address
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Fair do's...I'll bear that in mind.

So little time though....LOL! Novemeber seems an absolute age away, considering the massive life changing even that's happening in July!
      Last edited by asm76; 4 April 2011, 10:35.

Comment

Fair do's...I'll bear that in mind.

So little time though....LOL! Novemeber seems an absolute age away, considering the massive life changing even that's happening in July!
        You'll be fine, just don't let them 'catch you' before then (gulp) and congrats for the summer fun - you're sooo gonna forget debt and enjoy other things, trust me - a credit card for the baby will be the last thing they want right now

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

My thoughts are that they can't enforce it, otherwise they'd have got my address by now and written to me.

Mind you, there's still time! lol

Comment

My thoughts are that they can't enforce it, otherwise they'd have got my address by now and written to me.

Mind you, there's still time! lol
            Nah, don't worry - they do annual chaser checks once a year through years 4-6 as they know the odds of getting paid are generally slim, to say the least!

Comment

What I still don't get is why these DCA's constantly chase debts, over and over?! Each consequent letter getting increasingly threatening...

Why waste their energy? Why not just go to court and get it sorted!

Maybe I'll never understand it

Comment

What I still don't get is why these DCA's constantly chase debts, over and over?! Each consequent letter getting increasingly threatening...

Why waste their energy? Why not just go to court and get it sorted!

Maybe I'll never understand it
                They think that strongly worded letters scare people, and to a lot (that haven't found sites like this) - those exact threats do work, so it's a catch 22 - for us, we're like noooooo avoid like the plague! But to those people who have never heard of us, well they do get scared and make a payment bringing it back into claim meaning they knacker any chance of statute barred taking place.

Obviously, if you're so far through the avoidance trail, its best to just stay hidden (I guess)...

Comment

I'm all over the Electoral Role and my info on the CRA's was updated in 2009, and hasn't changed, so I shouldn't be hard to trace for any DCA.
                  Last edited by asm76; 5 April 2011, 09:22.

Comment

I'm all over the Electoral Role and my info on the CRA's was updated in 2009, and hasn't changed, so I shouldn't be hard to trace for any DCA.
                    But they are inept, so doesn't it say it all?

Comment

So inept they can't find someones address?

Comment

So inept they can't find someones address?
                        Yep, i'd have to actually agree with that statement actually

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X