GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Court letter and bailiff letters and calls - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Court letter and bailiff letters and calls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court letter and bailiff letters and calls

Teddybear, first of all they can't cut through your locks, so please stop worrying about that. Have you still got the previous letter or the form they sent? Are you able to scan or photograph it?

I promise you will feel much better when you've taken control (with our support) and sorted this.

Have you sought help from the Citizens Advice at any stage?

Whatever you do, don't throw away any more letters that come. Open them then come on here and tell us what they say. Don't be frightened, we'll help you.

Elsa x

Comment

As Elsa has said they cannot cut through your locks and break in. Please try not to worry lots, your children and you are more important than worrying about money. Just check to see if you have any letters and let us know. There are people online at most times, so instead of sitting and worrying post here.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Teddybear, no-one will get cross with you on here

Was the "court letter" an actual court claim or just a letter saying that they may take you to court? As Elsa and Cym say, we need to know that first.

You can rest easy that your home is safe and that no-one will be coming through your door. Debt collecting agencies often threaten that they will be paying you a visit but it's rare that they do so you have nothing to worry about there.

Let's get the issue with the court letter sorted and then we can help you with the rest of your debts x
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X