GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bailiffs - Warrant Of Control - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bailiffs - Warrant Of Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bailiffs - Warrant Of Control

Ok see what happens pal.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by gregco View Post
      It's Gone, I've posted it already...
      Please email a copy your N245 application form to the county court to Niddy asap using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Trust me and trust Niddy.

Do as he asks please

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      Hold fire. Let me read this as I have a senior contact at 1st who *might* assist.

Can you send me the letter from 1st (email addy in siggy below) and I'll come back go you later tonight. Are you able to agree an offer or not, I mean a monthly offer?

Please remind me of the balance and your proposed monthly offer ( how much are they demanding each month??)

Comment

So you've sent the N245 (variation order) off and paid the £50 fee have you?
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Yes N245 has been posted and Ive included the £50 Fee by cheque...(extortionate)

So you've sent the N245 (variation order) off and paid the £50 fee have you?

Comment

Anything to update?

Comment

Nothing really, only that, both the cheque I sent with the application for the court has been paid, along with the cheque to the CCJ. Whether that's an acceptance I don't know...I'll update when I know more.
              Anything to update?

Comment

both the cheque I sent with the application for the court has been paid, along with the cheque to the CCJ..
                That all sounds promising

Do you mean you sent a cheque to 1st Credit for the whole sum outstanding on the CCJ?

Comment

not for the whole amount lol, just the offer amount - a monthly payment.

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                  That all sounds promising

Do you mean you sent a cheque to 1st Credit for the whole sum outstanding on the CCJ?

Comment

Thanks for updating us

Comment

Should I of heard something from the court by now, like what the outcome is. I'm a little worried that bailiffs will still turn up as nothing seems to have been done. Should I chase anyone or be doing something??

Comment

Phone the court and ask them.
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Should I of heard something from the court by now, like what the outcome is. I'm a little worried that bailiffs will still turn up as nothing seems to have been done. Should I chase anyone or be doing something??
                          The creditor is not obliged to cancel the Warrant of Control just because you've reached an informal arrangement to pay. The Warrant has a 12 month shelf-life and can be activated any time while you remain in breach of the original CCJ (was it a 'forthwith' order?) until 2nd October 2015.

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/wales/...d_to_act_e.htm

You don't want that threat hanging over your head so you should check with the court to see whether the Warrant is still live, and if it is then ask 1st Credit nicely if they will cancel it. If they refuse you can apply to the court to get it cancelled on the basis that you have a payment arrangement in place (have you got that in writing?). However if the payment arrangement is less than was on the original county court judgement you may not be successful.

Having said that you can make an application to vary/redetermine the CCJ to payments which you can afford. Once you've successfully done that there will be no need for the Warrant of Control unless you default on the new official payments.

Your best bet is to keep up a good line of communication with the creditor so that they are willing to cancel that Warrant voluntarily once they see your payments regularly coming through, if they haven't cancelled it already (which I doubt).

Comment

If you have been issued with a Notice of Warrant of Control then you need to get it suspended using a Form N245. Here is how it works:

https://www.nationaldebtline.org/EW/...t/Page-04.aspx

From what you say is sounds as if 1st Credit are threatening to make an application for a warrant but haven't done so yet..
                            ^^^^ Did you ever make that court application to suspend the warrant using a N245 form?

More importantly are you sure there ever was a warrant and not just a threat of one?

Comment

^^^^ Did you ever make that court application to suspend the warrant using a N245 form?

More importantly are you sure there ever was a warrant and not just a threat of one?
                              Yes I made the court application using N245 and they have cashed the cheques I sent as payment for the application. I guess I'll need to contact the courts to see if they've had a decision regarding a repayment plan.

Comment

Working...
                              X