GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script bailiffs - Warrant Of Control - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bailiffs - Warrant Of Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bailiffs - Warrant Of Control

Send her a PM....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I've not received a budget sheet yet..

Comment

There we go then.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have sent it again...by e-mail
          Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
          I've not received a budget sheet yet..

Comment

I have confirmed with a solicitor who can witness our declaration, I should be getting it done on Friday.

Originally posted by gregco View Post
            I have approached 2 local solicitor firms asking if they can stamp a statutory declaration of goods, just waiting till they get back to me. Tools will be removed on Saturday as I'm no longer classified as self employed therefore they are surplus to requirements. The Car is in her name its only my motorbike which may be an issue!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gregco View Post
              I have confirmed with a solicitor who can witness our declaration, I should be getting it done on Friday.
              That's good to hear.
              Chin up gregco because we will do our best to get this situation sorted for you

Comment

Hi, don't procrastinate, I had the bailiffs turn up once (actually led me to Niddy for the first time ) I was unaware of a court order that was unregulated - they were not able to get in as husband stopped them and when I got back I followed Niddy's advice by the letter - applied for a stay of execution and then applied for a variation order - it did cost a little but was a relatively painless process and I had a payment plan agreed at £30.00 per month - I paid every month for 3 years and then they suddenly wrote to say they no longer needed me to pay it back!

Now you are at this point you need to act - no more just ignoring - it will be settled but you do have to put the effort in..... don't give up hope, its honestly not as black as it seems.

Jane x

Comment

Finally got the emails (techy glitch!) and have pm'd a reply

Elsa x

Comment

Thanks for sending the Warrant too, Gregco.
                    It is indeed 1st Credit.
                    The good news is that they've given you until next week to sort out payment. It says "unless you make payment before 16th October the bailiff will call and may remove your goods"
                    So no one will turn up before the 16th.

Elsa

Comment

The good news is that they've given you until next week to sort out payment. It says "unless you make payment before 16th October the bailiff will call and may remove your goods"
                      So no one will turn up before the 16th.
                      That's plenty of time

No pressure Elsa

Comment

Does anyone know what the fee is for the N245 application?? I've tried calling them but they're closed! Also do they accept cheque as payment options?

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
                        If you have been issued with a Notice of Warrant of Control then you need to get it suspended using a Form N245. Here is how it works:

https://www.nationaldebtline.org/EW/...t/Page-04.aspx

From what you say is sounds as if 1st Credit are threatening to make an application for a warrant but haven't done so yet.

Niddy has a good working relationship with 1st Credit so post up as much detail as you can and I'll flag this up for his attention if necessary.

Comment

Hi Greg,
                          It's £50 unless you qualify for exemption for low income. More here, and you can click through to exemption guides:
                          https://www.gov.uk/county-court-judg...y-the-judgment

Comment

£50 - Do they know I'm broke!! I only just fall outside the level for exemption so I'll need to cough up, I'm posting the envelope tonight. Fingers Crossed.

Hi Greg,
                            It's £50 unless you qualify for exemption for low income. More here, and you can click through to exemption guides:
                            https://www.gov.uk/county-court-judg...y-the-judgment

Comment

Hold fire. Let me read this as I have a senior contact at 1st who *might* assist.

Can you send me the letter from 1st (email addy in siggy below) and I'll come back go you later tonight. Are you able to agree an offer or not, I mean a monthly offer?

Please remind me of the balance and your proposed monthly offer ( how much are they demanding each month??)

Comment

It's Gone, I've posted it already...

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                Hold fire. Let me read this as I have a senior contact at 1st who *might* assist.

Can you send me the letter from 1st (email addy in siggy below) and I'll come back go you later tonight. Are you able to agree an offer or not, I mean a monthly offer?

Please remind me of the balance and your proposed monthly offer ( how much are they demanding each month??)

Comment

Working...
                                X