GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DCA constantly chasing - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCA constantly chasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DCA constantly chasing

Originally posted by mauijim View Post
    I read PlanB's mention of the team at Eden and did some research. I found the name of the overall CEO as they're a European company. I did some more research on their e-mail format and took a flyer at his likely address.

I sent him a message and about 2 minutes later he replied with his apologies and assured me he would investigate.

I'll keep you informed

MJ
    Sorry for the slow reply. I had an e-mail from Eden on Monday 15/04/13 saying they were very sorry for the distress caused and the outstanding balance would be set to zero.

Result!!

Thanks to all

MJ
    Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. I currently spend too many days as the statue......but thanks to this site not as many as I used to!

sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the slow reply. I had an e-mail from Eden on Monday 15/04/13 saying they were very sorry for the distress caused and the outstanding balance would be set to zero.

Result!!

Thanks to all

MJ
      EXCELLENT!!!

Make sure you keep enough copies of that email to ensure that it doesn't become lost. Forward it to a second email account if you have one. Print it out to keep a hard copy. Convert it to PDF using PrimoPDF (Windows) or Cups-PDF (Linux), and upload it to the free cloud storage offered by Amazon (or others).

Belt, braces, and elasticated trousers every time.

SH

Comment

Well done from me too MJ, brilliant
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

had an e-mail from Eden on Monday 15/04/13 saying they were very sorry for the distress caused and the outstanding balance would be set to zero. Result!!
          Of course there's an extra bonus to this story's Happy Ending which is the lowlife DCA wasted their time and got paid nothing for chasing you for all those weeks

Comment

Working...
          X