GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 1st Credit - Lloyds TSB - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Credit - Lloyds TSB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st Credit - Lloyds TSB

Are you wanting to resolve this? You need to email
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Niddy, Bob been in touch will post back with outcome. Really appreciate your help!

Comment

Fingers crossed for you BP!

Comment

Oh it's sorted. I'll let him explain
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Oh it's sorted. I'll let him explain

Brilliant
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Well all sorted, turns out it was just a mis-trace. Can't thank everyone enough. Especially Niddy. Can sleep easy now. Ironically i could have just ignored it anyway as the default was over 6 years, despite the letter saying if i'd have paid up they would change my credit report to 'partially satisfied' The lying b*stards.

Lesson. Don't believe everything you read.

Great site guys.

Comment

I'm really pleased bigperm.......love happy endings me
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Nice one.....
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Brilliant news BigPerm!

Comment

It's only fair that i should point out that Bob from 1st credit has just emailed me back apologising for the error regarding the letter and credit report reference. Apparently the person who issued the letter issued the wrong format of letter and the matter is now being looked into. I only have Bobs word for this of course, but he did seem a very genuine, nice and conscientious chap.

Anyway, all sorted, and thanks for everyone who helped.

Comment

Originally posted by bigperm View Post
                        It's only fair that i should point out that Bob from 1st credit has just emailed me back apologising for the error regarding the letter and credit report reference. Apparently the person who issued the letter issued the wrong format of letter and the matter is now being looked into. I only have Bobs word for this of course, but he did seem a very genuine, nice and conscientious chap.

Anyway, all sorted, and thanks for everyone who helped.
                        oh he's genuine and fiercely proud of his team. If he says the individual will be bollocked/retrained they will. Rest assured lol

Glad it's sorted for you.

Comment

Haha 'retraining', had to laugh at that. Very succinct.

Comment

Working...
                          X