GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script cabot financial calling my mobile daily - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cabot financial calling my mobile daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cabot financial calling my mobile daily

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
    Here you go.......

Debitas: Hello can I speak to Mr X
    Me: You are
    Debitas: Ok, can you confirm your date of birth
    Me: Nope
    Debitas: Sorry
    Me: You're forgiven
    Debitas: Sorry
    Me: ...
    Debitas: I guess you know what this is about - call us back (hangs up)

Call 2:
    Debitas: Hello can I speak to Mr X
    Me: Who?
    Debitas: Mr X
    Me: Why would you like to speak to him?
    Debitas: Sorry...?
    Me: You're forgiven
    Debitas: Is this Mr X
    Me: Oh, well why don't you tell me your name first
    Debitas: That's irrelevant
    Me: But if you want to get to know me then it's only right I get to know you as well
    Debitas: (hangs up)

Call 3:
    Debitas: Hello, can I speak to Mr X
    Me: He's dead
    Debitas: Oh, can you send us a copy of the death certificate?
    Me: Nope - I don't know who you are
    Debitas: We are Debitas Legal Services part of the capital one group
    Me: And...?
    Debitas: Erm, give me a sec (hangs up)

Call 4:
    Debitas: Hello, can I...
    Me: (interupting) I was just sleeping
    Debitas: Can I speak to...
    Me: (interupting) What, I'm going back to sleep (hangs up)

Call 5:
    Debitas: Hello, can I speak to Mr X
    Me: Only if I can speak to Santa Claus
    Debitas: Sorry (hangs up)
    thanks , that's brilliant : : :

Comment

Originally posted by missy View Post
      made me laugh too,

Comment

my hubby once told a dca that his occupation was a ski instructor , they said what in this country : :

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
          my hubby once told a dca that his occupation was a ski instructor , they said what in this country : :
          When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
            hubby just tried from work too and it says the page doesn't exist
            Certainly does exist.

There are pages upon pages of that guy winding up the DCA. If you can get there to read, it will have you laughing for ages.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

For some reason my favourite is:

Originally posted by zincoxide
              And another one, so far they are up to 7 today! Wonder if they are gonna try and beat yesterdays record?

Me: Hello
              Debitas: Can I speak to Mr X
              Me: (singing) He's, In the jungle
              Debitas: Eh...?
              Me: The mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight
              Debitas: Hello?
              Me: In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight
              Debitas: Is that Mr X?
              Me: (silence)

Debitas: (after a couple of mins) Mr X?

Me: (loud as can be) a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh
              Debitas: (hangs up)

Comment

it sounds like he has a lot of fun , good on him

Comment

I remember reading that thread years ago...so funny. Just wish I'd had the nerve to do something similar when the dcas were calling non-stop.
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Sorry but Mr X has been abducted by aliens, ill pass your message on should the Greys ever deliver him back.

Comment

I had some one call and ask for hubby,

caller; is mr NW available
                      me; no
                      caller; what is the best time to catch him
                      me; just before he hits the ground.

2nd call
                      Can we speak with Mr NW
                      " sorry unavailable"
                      when will he be available
                      "in about 2 years"
                      pardon
                      " well some stupid person kept phoning him so he found out where they were and went to have a word, and he gets out in 2 years, can I take your Name?"
                      they never did call back for him, strange

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                        I had some one call and ask for hubby,

caller; is mr NW available
                        me; no
                        caller; what is the best time to catch him
                        me; just before he hits the ground.

2nd call
                        Can we speak with Mr NW
                        " sorry unavailable"
                        when will he be available
                        "in about 2 years"
                        pardon
                        " well some stupid person kept phoning him so he found out where they were and went to have a word, and he gets out in 2 years, can I take your Name?"
                        they never did call back for him, strange
                        : : :

Comment

Working...
                        X