GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script dont think I can pay on this letter? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dont think I can pay on this letter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: dont think I can pay on this letter?

thanks, but its robinson way I actually paid (who acted on behalf of Halifax)

Comment

Then write to Halifax, just cc Robinson way. Give them 7 days to respond.

Comment

what dyou think?

----------------------
        Even though I settled the above account in agreement with a partial settlement with robinson way on 9th June, it has come to my attention that no update has been made to my credit report, and it was stipulated in writing that this would occur. For reference on 12th June, robinson way limited confirmed in writing receipt of payment, and also previously on 5th June confirmed that subject to cleared payment by 17th June, credit files would be updated with the credit reference agencies as ‘partially settled’
        Please can you ensure this is corrected immediately and confirm in writing to me by 21st August that this has occurred

Comment

Nah you raise it with Noddle direct. They then sort it with the lender. As its paid it should read settled or satisfied

login to Noddle, raise a dispute. Send it. That's it.
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi niddy - that's done, ill let you know what happens

Comment

Niddy, all - SUCCESS - Letter in post from noddle confirming the account status is now updated and will be seen with the next refresh - I will check other credit agencies in September - Thank you all

I have one with Arrow - on behalf of MBNA - but showing as arrow from 2009. MBNA wrote to me saying they couldn't find the original agreement and as such would pursue but could take no legal action against me - I ignored them. Short of making a partial settlement, I assume there is nowt I can do about that one in terms of credit file?

Cheers

Comment

If it was originally defaulted and registered by MBNA then Arrow should not have made another entry. You could fight this, Niddy has a guide in the CRA section.
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Cym, I have looked again on noddle it simply says date defaulted Jan 2010, but doesn't say who by. I have religiously kept the correspondence form MBNA in 2009 saying its not legally enforceable but cant find a default notice form either MBNA or ARROW GLOBAL (which isn't like me, as when I started this repaying process, I followed Niddys guidance and became organised and filed paperwork)

I suspect I never received a default from either. I suppose I should demand to see a default letter from Arrow as a 1st course of action?

Comment

Hi, do you have any old CRA reports? When did Arrow tie over the account? When did you first get into financial difficulties?
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi Cym, ok been through paperwork
                      In March 2010 , MBNA replied to a CCA request saying " unfortunately the copy of the agreement we have retreieved is incomplete, and at the moment we are unable to provide a complete copy. Whilst we try to locate this we can confirm we will not issue court proceedings against you to recover the amount owed....."
                      June 2010 Fredrickson International started chasing me - I sent them a letter referencing MBNAs reply
                      Sept 2010 - MBNA DEFAULT NOTICE served under section 87 (1) of the Consumer credit Act 1974
                      Oct 2010 - told fredickson I am not paying in writing
                      Jan 2012 - arrow global notice of assignment, saying that all respective rights, titles and intererest in respects of monies due
                      Apr 2012 - Rockwell were instructed by Arrow - told them in writing to get stuffed
                      July 2012 - Rockwell wrote to me saying they were no longer dealing and I should contact Arrow
                      Aug 2012 - Arc Europe wrote to me saying they wanted payment
                      Sept 2012 - arc Europe wrote to me on the back of a get stuffed letter - saying that they are acting in good faith on behalf of arrow global Guernsey ltd, but the account is on hold, as we have passed comments to the client and await instructions

NOTHING SINCE

So in short MBNA defaulted me originally in Sept 10

anything I can do?

Comment

If that was your first default from MBNA and there is only one default from Arrow/MBNA then it is correct and you have to wait out the 6 years for it to clear.

Comment

I just thought as on Noddle it shows I have a debt to Arrow Global and a default registered against it, this was wrong, as MBNA defaulted, but I see if Arrow now own the debt they probably own the default too?

Ok, nowt to be done but wait.....and wait.....and wait

CHEERS

Comment

Working...
                          X