GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Repossesion 8th April 2014 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Repossesion 8th April 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Repossesion 8th April 2014

Originally posted by Peter pistoe View Post
    same old brick wall..... We won't except your offer, it's to late ..........then out of the blue put on hold!
    I'm excited to read this

My goal is to get that Eviction Warrant cancelled so you can sell your house at your own speed. It's looking good.

My next goal is to get the lender to write off any shortfall balance which may be due, to compensate for them being such bastards to you.

Comment

The repo is cancelled😀
      So, After my phone call to the bank of Ireland this morning where the person I spoke to was getting more and more irritate as I stood my ground that I was proceeding with the sale of MY house at the best achievable market rate. All through this chat I was calm and kept asking about there process of action, all of a sudden she asked to put me on hold, 2 mins later can back asking for information to be emails to them regarding the valuation and offer which I sent them, her tone had completely changed and said I will get a call once they received this info.
      Then the FOS rang and said they had spoke to them and the bank of Ireland were stopping the repo!!!!!
      Wow!!!
      Since then the team leader of my case has rang back confirming this.
      They've asked me for the valuations from the other agents I invited and in the meantime are getting there Inhouse surveyors to value it. Can't belive there change of tone with all this, asking me if I'm happy with all this and there looking out for my situation blah blah.... No mention of the complaint!!!
      Any way planB thank you soooooo much
      Whoop whoop 👍😃😃😃

Comment

The repo is cancelled

. . . . Then the FOS rang and said they had spoke to them and the bank of Ireland were stopping the repo!!!!!
        Wow!!!

You did it. Well done you.

That was a close call but you pulled it off. Let's go over everything on Monday. I'm so happy for you. What a way to start the weekend.

Comment

the bank of Ireland were stopping the repo!!!!!

Since then the team leader of my case has rang back confirming this.
          Do please come back on Monday because you'll need to get email confirmation from the lender that the Eviction Warrant is cancelled. You will then need to send that to the court in case the lender doesn't or is slow to do it. Then later on Monday afternoon you'll need to ring the court's warrant office to check with the manger that they've cancelled the bailiffs' visit. This is where things sometimes go wrong if the bailiffs don't get told enough time in adavnce so they set off early in the morning (it's a 10 am eviction) with a locksmith and a van.

It'll be fine but we need to double-check everything on Monday.

Comment

Well done Peter and planB
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Couldn't of done this without you planB 😉
              Have a great weekend 😄

Comment

Couldn't of done this without you planB

I'm not really an expert, I'm just someone who has spent a lifetime making cock-ups and I've learned from my mistakes. Enjoy your weekend too knowing that this nightmare is sorted. You're back in control of the situation. Your lender won't know what's hit them when you start challenging all their charges etc. That's something else to look forward to.

Comment

Wow I enjoyed reading the progress in this situation.

Well Done Peter and PlanB

Comment

Brilliant news, well done peter and PlanB. A big thank you to PlanB for her guidance.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi planB, just seen the email about confirmation. Will I need to take that confirmation in person? As I'm away working at the moment and won't be nr the court?

Comment

Plan B you are one awesome woman! It's people like you that make this place so special, totally selfless.

jane x

Comment

Thanks to all who have left comments on this thread, it's been a tense and somewhat exciting few days with a great result.....
                          Agree tastyjane, a truly remarkable person @planB 😃

Comment

Knowledge is power, but unfortunately many of us me included do not have that knowledge at the right time when it is needed and thus it is this site and the experts, mods and site team that is the trump card for many as indeed you have found and what gives me a kick every day.

Comment

@pompyfaith indeed knowledge is power, clear example here as I proved.... 5 days ago After the Bank telling me over and over they will not except the offer I had on my house, and they wanted the house, I had reluctantly thrown in the towel and preparing for the repo.....some remarkable stories and people on here, I feel empowered now 😃This has shown me what is possible and when this is all done and settled will be addressing my DCA's
                              Good luck to you.....
                              Last edited by Peter pistoe; 4 April 2014, 20:21. Reason: Typo

Comment

@pompyfaith indeed knowledge is power, clear example here as I proved.... 5 days ago After the Bank telling me over and over they will not except the offer I had on my house, and they wanted the house, I had reluctantly thrown in the towel and preparing for the repo.....some remarkable stories and people on here, I feel empowered now This has shown me what is possible and when this is all done and settled will be addressing my DCA's
                                Good luck to you.....
                                Yes indeed we can help with DCA's and keep them off you back to good effect as the many unenforceable diaries will tell you so one step at a time get your housing issue sorted with PlanB first (as right now that is the most important issue) as she is the most knowledgeable on that front then when you are ready follow Niddy's guidance on debts and you will be fine

Comment

Working...
                                X