GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Troublesome Tenant-Please help - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troublesome Tenant-Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Troublesome Tenant-Please help

A little bird tells me you have an update on this nightmare

Comment

Hi, certainly do. 👍Possession order granted on Thursday. Due to no show he resolved on my evidence alone. 14 days to remove herself. If she refuses then i can apply to court for bailiffs to get involved. (Massive relief for me and my family) i have certainly learnt my lesson on this! I cannot thank you and the forum enough! And JB for directing me here! Could 😘you all!!!

Comment

That's great news. Well done and thanks to PlanB who certainly knows how to deal with housing issues.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I would especially like to thank PlanB, I know she usually fights for the tenant but gave MP fantastic advice over a situation that was just so stressful for them. I'm so glad its nearly over for you now, but next time don't forget that one little word Jane x

Comment

Congrats, mpe. I hope all goes smoothly and that they leave without fuss. It's great that it went in your favour despite the few hiccups.

Well done to PlanB - another success story
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mpeverton1980 View Post
              Possession order granted on Thursday. Due to no show he resolved on my evidence alone.
              Now that's what I call a miracle! You had given her an assured tenancy agreement so you were stuck with her for life and her descendants

When you've got a second can you update on what happened in court. I assume you were granted possession on the basis of rent arrears, but it depends what is written in the court order as to how you can claim that money. If it is a money judgement then you use that, but if there is no mention of the sum due n the possession order then you will have to issue a new county court summons. You should be fine with that since you already have a possession order for that reason (rent arrears).

Comment

Originally posted by mpeverton1980 View Post
                Possession order granted on Thursday. . . . 14 days to remove herself . If she refuses then i can apply to court for bailiffs to get involved.
                Has Miss Trouble removed herself

Comment

No as suspected she has stayed put! now for the next step. Warrant to the courts for a bailiff! sent form off yesterday so hopefully it will not be too long now...... it is tiring me out somewhat I must admit. Valuable lesson learnt.

Comment

Working...
                  X