GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Rental quarterly inspections - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rental quarterly inspections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rental quarterly inspections

It was prob a case of an idiot not understanding their job role, so decided to note everything they could to cover their arse. Wouldnt surpise me.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

So as not to hijack the OP's thread, I've posted t inspection letters on my thread... HERE
      I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Originally posted by pooky2483 View Post
        So as not to hijack the OP's thread, I've posted t inspection letters on my thread... HERE
        I've read those letters and it's prompted me to prepare a report on what an agent would find in Plan B's gaff:

1. There's an unusual amount of empty vodka bottles under the kitchen sink as well as those in the wheelie bin

2. There's a picture of her ex-husband on the mantelpiece with pins stuck in his eyes

3. There's a pile of letters from DCAs on the kitchen table which suggest the Tenant may have financial problems

4. There's a packet of Durex in the Tenant's bedside table which implies that she may have had a visitor contrary to her AST

5. There are 5 different shampoo types in the bathroom which suggests the Tenant is indecisive

6. The Tenant was in her pyjamas at the time of the inspection although it was 4 pm in the afternoon

7. There's an oversized collection of Gary Barlow & Take That DVDs in the bread bin

8. There's no food in the fridge

9. There's 12 year old BMW with a dent in the door outside the property. The neighbours say it's been there for over a year.

10. The property was in perfect condition but the same cannot be said about the Tenant.

11. The Tenant needs to lose 5 lbs so we left her with a paperback copy of the Dukan Diet.

We will be writing to the Landlord to advise him that Plan B is a good Tenant even though she lives a somewhat boho lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post

Actually I am really happy in this house... stupidly happy.. which makes me worry that any day now the LL will sell..
          Took a year for it to happen but lol @ my prediction...

Anywa, one good thing, our new landlady NEVER does house inspections!! woohoooo!!!

Comment

Working...
          X