GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RENT PAYMENT HISTORY TO APPEAR ON CREDIT FILES :( - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RENT PAYMENT HISTORY TO APPEAR ON CREDIT FILES :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RENT PAYMENT HISTORY TO APPEAR ON CREDIT FILES

so I'm thick why are they ALLOWED to do this

they are private companies for God's sake, why are they taking even more power?

if it's all by consent why can't I ask them not to process my data?

Comment

You can ask them not to process but you'd have to cancel your service. Put another way, im still arguing Yorkshire water. If you miss a month they mark it as status 8 - which is utter crap. It shouldn't even have a [1] as you pay water monthly to cover the bill so technically they should NEVER mark you as anything until after the bill is issued which your previous 3 months instalments should have covered.

I missed 2 and paid in full at time of Bill and had two status [8]'s added then a green [0] (on time). That's a totally false record and needed amending.

My second argument surrounds the lack of options, ie where I live we MUST use Yorkshire water regardless.

Hence them sharing info IMO is unlawful as there is no freedom to swap to a non reporting water board. So they're forcing you to share data by virtue of HAVING to take a water supply. There's absolutely no way around it, which is wrong. Some folks just want to stay hidden. These scum are making that impossible hence breaching our human rights and goodwill to enjoy freedom of choice and freedom to enjoy family life.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

lots of my credit has been cancelled but the buggers keep reporting that.......................................

Comment

I do not like the sound of this because as was highlighted in parliament yesterday during the bedroom tax debate many who have never gotten into arrears in a lifetime of being tenants are now falling into arrears due to the BR tax so this has come at a wrong time as many will be unfairly marked on the files.

Comment

I just dont get how they justify this, Mortgages fine, you took credit for the mortgage value, and are repaying it. Tennats pay rent, they dont take out credit, they sign a contract.

Infact i dont even see why its fair that any non credit contractual payments should be shown on a credit report. Maybe they will now change it to a "payment report" just t justify the utter bullshit put forward for reporting anything we put money towards. Total Crap.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
            X