GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script next step? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

next step?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: next step?

Hi Niddy

I've just started to write the template cca requests for Egg & S Bank as I've been dying to get the ball rolling when I had a thought ;Hmm (dangerous I know)

As I've succesfully ignored these for a couple of yrs & they just get moved to another dca every now & again, I've re-read your reply early on to "let sleeping dogs lie" I'm wondering if I'm just being too impatient as I always want to know the score... Would I actually be better just to let lie for now & let you know of any letters I get as above post & send a CCA when they get too threatening? ;Hmm Or would that be too late?? Just thinking at mo I'm not bombarded but prob will be after I've had any contact with them. I would love to know if they are UE but am I best reigning myself in or not?

I'll do whatever you think is best. ;;3
    Thanks ;Hi
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum.
    Cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines from your bum

Comment

Re: next step?

Hiya

Sorry not checked this thread for a while....... yes, you'd be better to wait and see what they do next and not actively pursue this....... I may be too late in my reply (oops) but in any case, keep us updated.

Let them bring the fight to you and if they do, then we'll help you out - for the main, do not go chasing something that is dormant - could backfire big-time......
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X