GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Marbles debt diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marbles debt diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuttle View Post
    Please can someone advise whats the best thing to do? I want to dispute the claim and tick that box, for defence i'm thinking of this - The Claimant has not replied to the CCA request, and I have the evidence of the signed delivery at Cabot Financial on 15th of September 2022.
    Is the above enough information?

I am a student of Criminology, and it is these aspects of stress caused by corporations, that shorten life expectancy. The covid pandemic was the reason for the debts I incurred, and this is the first of 5. Also it is AI that has changed many working environments, and I have been a victim of that.
    I don't believe that the Government, its agencies and the entities they defend, truly understand that AI has a direct effect on the human being.
    For example, the letters that we receive from the credit agencies, are not written by an individual, a computer is programmed to send the correspondance out at certain times and with use of algorithms, they would be sent at a most vulnerable time to that individual.
    we are quite aware of the system most take, as we see it all the time.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Defence sent in online 2 days prior to deadline :-

on such a date request for CCA1974 with Postal order for £1.00 made sent Recorded deliver (Proof attached), no response has been received. same if any other CPR31.14 request>
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Did you not have a conversation with Colin at JCS about this account? I understood from recent posts that you had contacted them and had a response. Did they not offer you some guidance?

Is it that you want to follow your own path, rather than be guided by the professionals?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          Defence sent in online 2 days prior to deadline :-

on such a date request for CCA1974 with Postal order for £1.00 made sent Recorded deliver (Proof attached), no response has been received. same if any other CPR31.14 request>
          is that all the defence needed? i sent £1 in change, not a postal order.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
            Did you not have a conversation with Colin at JCS about this account? I understood from recent posts that you had contacted them and had a response. Did they not offer you some guidance?

Is it that you want to follow your own path, rather than be guided by the professionals?
            no not yet, just waiting for colin to reply.
            I really want to understand the whole concept and process, i'm more guided by Psychology, so this process can be seen as a structured issue with certain outcomes based on variables.

Comment

I really want to understand the whole concept and process, i'm more guided by Psychology, so this process can be seen as a structured issue with certain outcomes based on variables.
              "..
              I am a student of Criminology, and it is these aspects of stress caused by corporations, that shorten life expectancy. The covid pandemic was the reason for the debts I incurred, and this is the first of 5. Also it is AI that has changed many working environments, and I have been a victim of that.
              I don't believe that the Government, its agencies and the entities they defend, truly understand that AI has a direct effect on the human being.
              For example, the letters that we receive from the credit agencies, are not written by an individual, a computer is programmed to send the correspondance out at certain times and with use of algorithms, they would be sent at a most vulnerable time to that individual.
              .."

Ok Psychology and AI.
              AI is all about probabilities. AI doesn't think! Its NOT creative it looks for patterns within Data to establish a likely or possible outcome.

BUT Tactics and the Law change over time. If you look back at AAD then overtime advice has changed!!
              This is why you should talk to Colin at JCS. JCS are bang uptodate with Tactics and the Law thats both Statute Law CCA1974 and even more important Case Law.

The AAD Diary format really helps you and AAD to deal confidently and yes positively with the stress of Debt. We all here understand this STRESS!
              A good Diary enables good decisions!!
              Thats a proven POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY approach to Debt!!!

Comment

is that all the defence needed? i sent £1 in change, not a postal order.
                incorporate into defence> did you send Recorded delivery or proof posting?? you sent cash?

Comment

settle down as you are making fundamental errors? criminology???? well this is another area to learn as it is everyday situations? your next move yourself or professionals?
                  Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 18 November 2022, 07:02.

Comment

Colin said - "I have received your private message and will respond to you there. Don't take any action until you have spoken to us."

If you haven't heard anything more, I would suggest a proactive nudge to Colin, rather than make errors on your own.

Comment

re: the post, sent cash and signed for delivery, recorded etc

re: criminology, us the lay men trying to fix issues that judges and thier solictors take advantage of, its not a level playing field, and in the past I have had court judges say things that they could not say now.

re:Colin, I will try again, thanks for the promt.

Comment

I need some advice, I need to submit my defence by Tuesday 22nd of november.
                        I have sent the copy of the claim form to Colin, but have not recieved advice as of 13.45pm sunday 20th.

This is what I propose to write:

On the 14th of September a request was made to Cabot Financial (UK) Limited for CCA1974, included were monies of £1.00, the correspondence was sent Recorded delivery (Proof attached), no response has been received.
                        The Claimant has not replied to the CCA1974 request, and I have the evidence of the signed delivery at Cabot Financial (UK) Limited on 15th of September 2022.

Copy of Letter sent to Cabot 14th September 2022

Details of signed for delivery and receipt – tracking ref DF724316349GB

Any advice on the format, langauge, omissons required and/or details missed, would be a great help.

Comment

Regarding the process of using the online portal of moneyclaim.gov
                          This is an area that needs to be challenged: The claim form (N1) offers the choice to respond online at www.moneyclaim.gov.uk, but the problem is you need a government gateway account with a 12 digit number, password, phone number and id.

It does not say on the 'important notes' (N1) that the process of obtaining a goverment gateway account is required.

furthermore, the application to obtain all relevent details prior to submitting a defence, could be seen as an obstruction by the government, to prevent defendants from submitting a defence or submitting a defence in a timely manner.

There is also the assumption that having those details to hand, you still need a mobile phone to recieve a text for .gov security login.

Comment

Suggest you concentrate on the claim against you, rather than looking for additional points to carp about.

Again, speak to someone at JCS before submitting what you are proposing to write. JCS are not on duty at weekends.

You are so far relying on one point of defence. What if, having been sent a copy of your defence, they produce what they claim is a valid agreement?

Comment

Working...
                            X