GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script So, SO INTERIORS - where's my dining table??! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, SO INTERIORS - where's my dining table??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So, SO INTERIORS - where's my dining table??!

Thanks folks but I'm not sure it is sorted. No reply to my last email above, no refund yet and no confirmation that they've cancelled the order.
    I've contacted them today via Paypal's dispute procedure and given them till Monday 4pm to confirm cancellation and refund.
    Appalling company!

Comment

Oh that is shocking Elsa
      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

That's dreadful Elsa. Sorry I misread your post
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well I thought that was it too, once they'd emailed, but I'm off their Christmas card list again

Comment

sorry to hear that Else. What a 2-bob operation
            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SA Gold View Post
              sorry to hear that Else. What a 2-bob operation
              I believe, I may be wrong mind....and you are probably too young to remember old money.........that it's Cockney rhyming slang for two bob bit ( slang for sh*t)

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                I believe, I may be wrong mind....and you are probably too young to remember old money.........that it's Cockney rhyming slang for two bob bit ( slang for sh*t)
                bit less then a skydiver ......

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                  you are indeed correct!

I did watch a lot of "Minder" whilst growing up, so have a good understanding of cockney rhyming slang, so use your minces
                  When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Still no communication or refund.
                    I think I've given them more than enough time to resolve this amicably, so I'm left with no alternative but to escalate my Paypal dispute to a claim today.

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                      I think I've given them more than enough time to resolve this amicably, so I'm left with no alternative but to escalate my Paypal dispute to a claim today.
                      aw what a nightmare, sorry to hear that Else. Fingers crossed Paypal sort it out for you.

Comment

I thought you done that last week....

Good luck
                        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have my fingers crossed for you Elsa

Comment

Thanks honey

As an aside, the table I ordered from the other company (World Stores) has arrived this morning. The box was damaged in transit and 2 of the wheels on one end were broken.
                            Everything else was fine, so I rang them and they're sending 2 new wheels out by special delivery.
                            That's how customer service should be.

Comment

Thanks honey

As an aside, the table I ordered from the other company (World Stores) has arrived this morning. The box was damaged in transit and 2 of the wheels on one end were broken.
                              Everything else was fine, so I rang them and they're sending 2 new wheels out by special delivery.
                              That's how customer service should be.
                              That's good - it's nice when a firm actually do things right - especially when they are second choice. Granted, in this day and age every company should be getting it right all the time, look at M&S - what a shambles (even their free game pass the parcel is broken) - anyway, I digress....

Hopefully paypal will sort this, sometimes they can be decent - especially as the firm clearly haven't sent what you paid for.
                              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

So...So Interiors have refunded my money!!! Result!!!

Still no communication from them though, it was Paypal who let me know.
                                Zero Customer Service!

Comment

Working...
                                X