GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script E-Petition - everyone please sign . Re. Debt Purchase and unfair Statutory Demand and Bankruptcy - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E-Petition - everyone please sign . Re. Debt Purchase and unfair Statutory Demand and Bankruptcy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: E-Petition - everyone please sign . Re. Debt Purchase and unfair Statutory Demand and Bankruptcy

Signed too
    ''You know nothing Jon Snow''

Comment

Re: E-Petition - everyone please sign . Re. Debt Purchase and unfair Statutory Demand and Bankruptcy

Hiya, many thanks, much appreciated....if you can help get word out, share it etc please feel free
      Originally posted by Still Waving View Post
      Signed.

Comment

Hi and thank you too, it is a little slow going at the mo, but have placed it in quite a number of sites.... I am partially surprised it hasn't taken off quicker....so many feel the effects of debt collectors, but also lots feel it will fail...must try, that's all I can say Best regards Thanks again.
        Originally posted by Sophie View Post
        Signed too

Comment

Hi, I had missed this first time around. Signed. Post updates every few days as this will bring it up in new posts and prompt people.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Signed when you first posted...just didn't post on here to say I had!
            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hiya, ahhh... I see, LOL. thank you for that
              Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
              Hi, I had missed this first time around. Signed. Post updates every few days as this will bring it up in new posts and prompt people.

Comment

Awww thank you, not a problem... ;-)
                Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                Signed when you first posted...just didn't post on here to say I had!

Comment

Signed.

Comment

Excellent, thank you so much ;-)
                    Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                    Signed.

Comment

Signed.
                      My Brains not in sycn leave me alone.

Comment

Thank you so much.

Note on DCA has been in the news (Sky). Not only is there a bit of a brag in the write up but a few porkies. It demonstrates how much they make out of this business.

Comment

EVERYONE who is having ongoing issues with debt collectors/buyers please sign petition and share... tell everyone else.... it appears to be a slow plod, we need 100,000 signatures so really need a massive effort.

Remember cases ARE being taken to court and it isn't nice :-)

Thanks I anticipation!

Comment

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/60324

Comment

ROLL UP ROLL UP...... too many victims...... must do something about it.....(or try)

PLEASE SIGN AND SHARE EVERYWHERE......REALLY IMPORTANT :-) http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/60324

Comment

Hi I have signed and tried to share this petition as its close to my heart also. However when I try to send it to others the petition comes up with a title about the welsh police and a stolen wallet ??? yet the tale underneath is correct. Has this petition been cancelled? Can this be fixed ? Also when I click on the title an error page comes up. Maybe its been sabotaged ? I will share if this gets fixed
                                If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Working...
                                X