GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script 07739325871 - Marlin? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

07739325871 - Marlin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 07739325871 - Marlin?

I'm gonna get my OH to do it later. He is much better at things like that. He loves it in fact. As it is a mobile number is it the same person each time? My OH's name is Mr Hoff. F. Hoff.

Comment

...must be passing around spoke to a new voice

asking if they could help me with a call i'd had...my name? oh yes sorry

Its Mr H Arss (first name hughe)

cant think why they hung up...

Comment

Do you wonder how many times today they may have hung up on genuine callers that have comedy sounding names?

I was at School with a lad Called Arron Mycock. True honestly.
        and another Ivor (middle name) Woodcock.

Can you imagine if someone with a name like that rings them up now.

I would like to be a fly on the wall in the call centre today

Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
        Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

best fun i've had in a looooooong time!!

(besides...always tons of minutes left on my contract every month bout time I used em!)

if I can find a way of recording this ones a possible next one?

Hugh G. Rection
          Last edited by philnicandamy; 27 July 2012, 12:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            do they have a CCL under MFS?
            Yes.

See attached file, under business names.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
              Hugh G. Rection
              Not Hugh Jampton?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Well I couldn't visit who calls without leaving a comment could I
                Nor could I.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Do you wonder how many times today they may have hung up on genuine callers that have comedy sounding names?

I was at School with a lad Called Arron Mycock. True honestly.
                  and another Ivor (middle name) Woodcock.

Can you imagine if someone with a name like that rings them up now.
                  Well, Mr and Mrs Sidebottom must not have thought much (if at all) when they named their son, Justin.

Then there was a lass born to Mr and Mrs Payne, who christened her Ida.

It hardly helped when she married, as her husband's surname was Dick.

Comment

How about

Dan Gleeballs
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I'm going to try a different Tack next week and give a name like John Smith. When they ask for an address it will be something like Effam Hall, That's Effam with two F's.

Isle Bay Avenue could be another
                      Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                      Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Later today, I'll call them on behalf of my (mercifully fictitious) wife, Mrs Hugh Jooters.

I'll first have a bit more fun with them by asking when MFI/DFS are going to deliver our sofa.

Comment

Working...
                        X