GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mortimer Clarke Issued Claim (I know nothing about) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mortimer Clarke Issued Claim (I know nothing about)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mortimer Clarke Issued Claim (I know nothing about)

Hi everyone I finally have an update, of sorts.

I received a letter back from Yorkshire Bank demanding a signature before they would comply with the SAR request. I wrote back to them with a modified no signature required letter, basically telling them that they have been happy to correspond with me so they must know who I am. Interestingly the response letter from them had a date on it which was pre my request date! I will upload letters if required. Anyway, they have now responded and demanded I go to the bank and sign something to prove who I am. I am just wondering though, seeing as there is alreay a CC judgement against me, shall I just sign the letter?

Cheers, Dan

Comment

Help!
      I have received a letter from Mortimer Clarke, their client Marlin Capital Europe.
      Our client obtained a judgement against you on 6/12/13 ( Have checked trust online and they there is a judgement ). Because you have failed to pay the judgement debt in accordance with the terms of the judgement, our client is now entitled to take action to enforce the judgement order against you. Our client has instructed us to apply to the County Court for an Attachment of Earnings order to be made against you.

What should I do please?

Comment

I see you have started your own thread now. Hopefully there will be resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by wtknsk View Post
          Help!
          I have received a letter from Mortimer Clarke, their client Marlin Capital Europe.
          Our client obtained a judgement against you on 6/12/13 ( Have checked trust online and they there is a judgement ). Because you have failed to pay the judgement debt in accordance with the terms of the judgement, our client is now entitled to take action to enforce the judgement order against you. Our client has instructed us to apply to the County Court for an Attachment of Earnings order to be made against you.

What should I do please?
          We'll reply to you on your own thread

Here > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post498248

Plan B x

Comment

Working...
          X