GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script N Hunter and CIFAS Warning - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

N Hunter and CIFAS Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: N Hunter and CIfas warning.

I like that song haha. Sad git niddy. But I just listened to it for first time and thought, perfect with a dodgy herbalised cigarette later :niddy
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I have been unable to get credit for 4 years and none one has mentioned this company.
      My file was CIFAS has someone at my address had committed fraud.
      That was removed after one year but does this mean N.Hunter are still showing it and will continue for another 2 years?

Comment

Originally posted by majorwally View Post
        I have been unable to get credit for 4 years and none one has mentioned this company.
        My file was CIFAS has someone at my address had committed fraud.
        That was removed after one year but does this mean N.Hunter are still showing it and will continue for another 2 years?
        Hi MW and welcome, I'm not 100% sure so just bumping your question up the board.

Best wishes
        If...x
        "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

A tiny bump-ette
          "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

N hunter works different in that it only provides details used when you applied.

I'd not worry about n hunter. Best way to test is to use a firm
            That only uses equifax (so no n hunter) such as flybe card (sigma bank) - these don't use n hunter.
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X