GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CIFAS marker. Please Help!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CIFAS marker. Please Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIFAS marker. Please Help!!

Hi everyone,

I have come accross your website and have been reading about several cases where you have been able to assist in the removal of CIFAS markers.

So basically I found an arbitrage opportunity in which i was able to buy and sell bitcoin from different retails clients and make a 5% or so spread. This was done completly legally where both parties were aware of the purchase and sale and were volutary participants. No fraud was committed by anyone. Someone would contact me to buy or sell some crypto and I would facilitate.

Barclays asked me about the transactions every so often and I would explain to them that I was making a bitcoin purchase or sale and provided any verifiable proof they requested. However one day out of the blue, Barclays closed my account and seized the fund in it (around £4,000). since then they have hung up on me numerous times while im trying to understand the reason that they've done this. They simply told me to wait till the middle of September while I wait for the 'investigation' to conclude. And stuff you and your money till then.

They have also given me a CIFAS marker. The accussations are of misuse of facilities, and receiving funds and unexplained conduct even though I explained clearly where the money was coming from at every request they made.

The are also acusations about insurance fraud, misuse of insurance policy documentation. However I have never had or used any insurance policies with Barclays in the 20 years of being with then. These seem to be invented claims with no substance whatsoever.

Since this has happened a lot of my other accounts have been closed, one after they flagged an £80 transfer then abruptly closed my account with no explanation.

Please help!

Regards

Dax

send details to webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk refer to this thread who may be able to advise.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
    X