debts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: debts

letter was recieved 4/2014 but says if didn't contact them in 10 days would be passed to solicitors Drydensfairfax so am assuming it is now with them. Am finally getting truthful information from her as before she said there were no letters. I think now knowing help is there

Comment

It's quite usual to only get part of a story about being in debt....people are ashamed when they shouldn't be.

And she hasn't heard anything since? the letter in April? Let us know if she receives anything else.

I had one of my debts passed to Drydens Fairfax...one letter and they were never to be heard from again... Have a look at my diary http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...xie-s-UE-diary
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Sorry that was the last letter from Robinson way there have been five altogether from them since jan but not had a letter as far as know from Drydens.

Comment

Just let us know when (if) she does.
          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
          X