GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Full S.A.R to CRA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full S.A.R to CRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Full S.A.R to CRA

Ow one last question BT have turned up on my equfiax report is the stauts

Query Outstanding

I can not for the life of me find that that means.

Have you seen it before or do you know what it means

once again thanks so nice to actually get answer that make sense and are to the point
    ---------------------------------

I apologise for my spelling and grammar.

I will not be offended by you pointing out my mistakes in fact i would welcome it.

the written word is the most powerful tool we have for improving mankind. we never learn from mistakes unless they are pointed out

Thanks for the great site

Comment

It means its a new account.

Are you new to BT?
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        It means its a new account.

Are you new to BT?
        hi niddy,
        what does delinquent acc mean

Comment

Means its not been used in some time / the lender hasn't updated the share data or its delinquent by way of a gone away kinda thing (ie you do a runner)
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No i moved to sky 3 months ago the bt account shows all green then the last 2 months it shows

Query Outstanding

But even tho the account shows the full account history it has only appeared on my report on Wednesday or there about.

I did not think bt reported to CRAs but after reading equifax help system it looks like bt removed all data while they checked its quality or something.

I would not even know where to start trying to sort something like this out with bt so hope its not a bad marker
            ---------------------------------

I apologise for my spelling and grammar.

I will not be offended by you pointing out my mistakes in fact i would welcome it.

the written word is the most powerful tool we have for improving mankind. we never learn from mistakes unless they are pointed out

Thanks for the great site

Comment

It's not a bad marker no. You can email equifax and request its removal based on you being a sky customer and not a BT customer (unless you're using by line rental?)

Sky do not use cra's.

Comment

Working...
              X