GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Full S.A.R to CRA - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full S.A.R to CRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Full S.A.R to CRA

Try 08001214752 or 0800665825
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
      Try 08001214752 or 0800665825
      Thanks but numbers not recognised.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
        Thanks but numbers not recognised.
        Equifax??? unless they have got wise to people getting to know their free phone numbers.
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          Equifax??? unless they have got wise to people getting to know their free phone numbers.
          Tried to get crf on line would not let meso downloaded the form sent it off with £2 po plus letters of id and passport nothing back, this is the 2nd time they have cheated me did it 3 years ago experian came back within a week.Equifax are theiving wankers, and the reviews on their website confirms this.
          Last edited by helmsman; 1 November 2012, 10:53.

Comment

We did all 3 CRA's in Sept.

Noddle/CC is free and online so easy peasy.
            Experian and Equifax did stat £2 one.
            Experian was with us in about a week.
            Exquifax must have taken 3 or more weeks but just within 40 days.

That said and I now realise that if you are really looking at your credit files you do need all 3.

Equifax came up trumps with our CL Finance default which got them a from ICO.
            The other 2 didnt have this feed obviously.

Like everything associated with this industry I really dont think they see us as customers.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
              We did all 3 CRA's in Sept.

Noddle/CC is free and online so easy peasy.
              Experian and Equifax did stat £2 one.
              Experian was with us in about a week.
              Exquifax must have taken 3 or more weeks but just within 40 days.

That said and I now realise that if you are really looking at your credit files you do need all 3.

Equifax came up trumps with our CL Finance default which got them a from ICO.
              The other 2 didnt have this feed obviously.

Like everything associated with this industry I really dont think they see us as customers.
              Equifax state 7 days for credit file I think 40 days is if you sar them that said equifax are still wankers just wanted to check file to see if any of the lovelies had registered new defaults.

Comment

Totally agree 40 days is way too much time.

But like I said I dont think they see us as customers.

The £2 paper report will probably be under resourced as they want you to sign up to the flash new internet report.

Probably Gladys in the basement working win 95 does all the paper ones.

In my case the delay and distress caused by equifax has been short lived as they had the smoking gun to get CL Finance in bother with the ICO and £50 to us from the xmas fun Happy days

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
                  Equifax state 7 days for credit file I think 40 days is if you sar them that said equifax are still wankers just wanted to check file to see if any of the lovelies had registered new defaults.
                  Well received cred rep and M&S and cabot defaulted me 2011 all other defaults 2007/8 on a dmp from 2007 so thought they should have defaulted me then

Comment

They can default you at any time. They should do it after 30 days but within 180 days. Few do though. It's like they do it on purpose but they'll argue they gave you a 3-4 year window to clear it blah blah

CRA's - gotta hate em!!!
                    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      They can default you at any time. They should do it after 30 days but within 180 days. Few do though. It's like they do it on purpose but they'll argue they gave you a 3-4 year window to clear it blah blah

CRA's - gotta hate em!!!
                      Well that was very kind of them to give me the 5 years so I could get back on track. Well a ccj was registered in 2011 so it dosnt really matter so roll on 2017 and then the possibility of a vanquis credit card
                      Thanks Niddy

Comment

Hi

Well this is a 2 part update

The good news is my callcredit report is now fully clean like magic after a few emails between me and there solicitor my file is literally clean not 100% sure it has any thing to do with the solicitor as he has not told me they have cleaned my file but when i logged in and updated my report it was all clean.

but such is life when you solve one problem a new one pps up. I closed me troubal sum santander account and am fuming that my credit score has plummeted after looking at the santander account info i think its because what santander have sent to the cra's about how my account was closed

I have attched a screen shot below.

My question is

1. it has a date satisfied but there was no debt to satisfied after reading abit online it looks like that marker could be the reason for my sudden drop.

2. can you see anything in the screen shot apart from the 2 month marker in 2009 that is derogatory santander are saying it isent but i can not work out why i have had such a drop in credit rating.

Thanks in advance
                        Attached Files
                        ---------------------------------

I apologise for my spelling and grammar.

I will not be offended by you pointing out my mistakes in fact i would welcome it.

the written word is the most powerful tool we have for improving mankind. we never learn from mistakes unless they are pointed out

Thanks for the great site

Comment

No screenshot attached but if you just closed a normal account it will go to status "settled" as you've settled it and closed it.

The green (0)'s is what matters. If these are all up to date then great.

There is no hidden system where they share notes

What emails with the solicitor? How did a solicitor get involved...?
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

ps forget the "credit rating" as that is irrelevant. Lenders don't use call credits rating. It's a guide only. On how THEY perceive you. A lender uses totally different scoring methods and shares N Hunter data which a cra score does not.

Ignore these silly cra scores.

Finally, stop worrying about call credit. Only 2 lenders exclusively use them for short term lending - HSBC & LBG. Otherwise for all new accounts they base decisions from Experian.

Comment

Hey thanks for the reply i have attched the screen shot now.

My new account is with hsbc but they have just sent me a credit card and a good overdraft so am happy that things are moving forward am angry that it should have never moved backwards as i have never really been in debt.

But thanks for all your advice on this forum.

In regards to santander i hate them so much it feels like they have some one sitting there trying to piss me off i know that's not true but god it does feel like there just messing with me for the fun of it .
                              ---------------------------------

I apologise for my spelling and grammar.

I will not be offended by you pointing out my mistakes in fact i would welcome it.

the written word is the most powerful tool we have for improving mankind. we never learn from mistakes unless they are pointed out

Thanks for the great site

Comment

Ok that's fine. That would have no effect in you at all.

That's an equifax screen print. It's fine. Those 2 late payments from 2009 will have no effect at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X