GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Eon showing on Equifax - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eon showing on Equifax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eon showing on Equifax

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
    Have e-on agreed to remove it mate? I am expecting them to say get lost
    yes mate, they have no option, I do not hold ANY accounts with them, originally the woman from Eon told me she would respond today, but they response to the request via Equifax states that they have been in touch with me and agreed to remove the information

this is what Eon say on Equifax

'Hello

We have been in contact with Mr X directly and have passed for an insight correction.

If there are any other questions please email eon-datashare-complaints@eonenergy.com'

and this is what Equifax advise:

Dear Lee

Thank you for getting in touch.

Eon UK Plc has agreed to remove the account information and it won't show on your Credit Report. We've created an updated Credit Report for you to view this change.

The note that we added, stating that your information was in dispute will be removed within 24 hours.

You’ll find more information about your credit report at: Find Answers. If you have a question, you should find the answer in our FAQ section. If not, you can send us an online query, and attach your documents to it - no need to worry about them getting lost or delayed in the post.

I hope you find this useful. If there’s anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Kind regards

Equifax Customer Services

Comment

Excellent result! Well done!!!

Elsa x

Comment

Yes, expected it to be much more complicated, although like I say, not sure how they can say no when I have no account with them.

what are you undercover on Elsa?

Comment

this is where niddy gets told to do one instead ha
          I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
            this is where niddy gets told to do one instead ha
            Oh they will do as I hold an account, however I also have a pre-completed N1 for injunctive relief ready to post
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

whats one of them Niddy?

Comment

Originally posted by wizzywig27 View Post
                whats one of them Niddy?
                ---> Injunction Relief: Injunction Solicitors / Lawyers in UK / London

Easiest way to explain it I think. Basically an authority from the court prohibiting them from doing something specific (in my case, share illegal and incorrect data about me)
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

nice one mate, did you get the reply advising she is out of the office until today?

Comment

got my official response last night mate, how about you?

Comment

Originally posted by wizzywig27 View Post
                      got my official response last night mate, how about you?
                      Yep - was yours from Julia too?

I will post details up shortly but basically she said tough it's staying, I said fine - but put the correct data there! Agreed.

Done!

Comment

yes mate, basically told me that as I have not had an account with them for over a year they would remove it - I am going to seek the cost of my credit report back as well as a little something extra for my inconvenience.
                        Last edited by wizzywig27; 15 August 2012, 10:44.

Comment

in regards to the above, I got a reply, and they offered me the cost of my credit report back and a gesture of good will, I am more than happy at the way they have dealt with this, very timely.

Comment

I've been ignoring Equifax emails for a while now but decided i would re log in to the online member centre and found that Eon have played silly buggers with me too.

Granted i "owe" them under £90 i've ignored it since July 2011

well now they have added this and even though i'm not fussed about the CF's atm still dont want incorrect data on there
                            Attached Files
                            I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Working...
                            X