GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Parking Mad - BBC 1 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parking Mad - BBC 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Mad - BBC 1

Parking Mad is on BBC1 tonight at 22:35pm.

---> BBC News - Parking Mad: The Bolton driver who aims to get parking tickets

This could be quite shocking, so worth a watch!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Parking Mad - BBC 1

Love the bit at the end of the clip...
    Woman:Thats awful
    Man: It's OK, I got it on purpose.

I bet the woman's thinking 'what a fekkin twat' lol
    I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Disgusting.

Not only do the fuckers not pay any loss of earnings etc but the snooty b'stards then sit there and don't even apologise...

It's wrong. The council did wrong, as proven by appeal hence any time spent appealing should be entitled to recompense. Simples.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Don't tell me what happens - I plussed it *lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala*

Comment

Me too - deal with hundreds of parking tickets OTR!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Disgusting.

Not only do the fuckers not pay any loss of earnings etc but the snooty b'stards then sit there and don't even apologise...

It's wrong. The council did wrong, as proven by appeal hence any time spent appealing should be entitled to recompense. Simples.
            Completely agree - Council rep and Adjudicator both get paid to be there.

But as he said, following Government guidelines, and as we all know the GOVERMENT IS AN ASS!
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
              Don't tell me what happens - I plussed it *lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala*
              LOL... It's recorded on our TiVo Box
              I used to be afraid of the post... Now I look forward to it - so I can stick it to the DCA's

Comment

Working...
              X