GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Civil Recovery Solutions (CRS) / Travelodge Hotels - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civil Recovery Solutions (CRS) / Travelodge Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Civil Recovery Solutions (CRS) / Travelodge Hotels

So I suppose the only answer is when you hand your key back is to ask someone to go with you, to show all is well in your room?
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
      So I suppose the only answer is when you hand your key back is to ask someone to go with you, to show all is well in your room?
      They'd refuse more likely.

I'd write back and say "I didn't smoke in your room, you know I didn't smoke in your room, you have no evidence to prove I have smoked because I did NOT smoke in your damn room.
      Please leave me alone or I will take you to court for harassment

ps: Go fk yourself."

Comment

Refer them to Arkell v Pressdram

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
          Refer them to Arkell v Pressdram
          I always look forward to your input, Cloggy!
          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Just thought I'd update the thread, in case anyone else is reading this that has experienced the same harassment from this despicable company...

There is no update Never heard anymore...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post
              Just thought I'd update the thread, in case anyone else is reading this that has experienced the same harassment from this despicable company...

There is no update Never heard anymore...
              In that case, it is time to escalate your complaint.

Their Chief Executive is one Peter Gowers, whose background can be read at http://www.travelodge.co.uk/executive_team/ and whose email address is peter.gowers@travelodge.co.uk

Comment

or just send them an invoice for the letters you've done...........
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I've a dried and flattened field mouse you could send them - the remains of a little present my cat brought me in exchange for the food I'd given her.

Comment

To be honest, I can't be arsed. Unless they want to take me (hubby) to court, I'll leave it; we've lost nothing except my time, but they've lost a regular customer!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X