GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Faulty Music Equipment **Resolved** :-) - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faulty Music Equipment **Resolved** :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Faulty Music Equipment **Resolved** :-)

Well Done Elsa

Comment

Fantastic result Elsa; bet your son is chuffed too

Jane x

Comment

Re: Faulty Music Equipment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
        I guess they just got sick of me complaining and wanted rid of me

One happy son. Life is good
        That's what Mothers are for

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
          That's what Mothers are for
          Washing up
          Ironing
          Cleaning
          Cooking

The list is endless...........
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
            Washing up
            Ironing
            Cleaning
            Cooking

The list is endless...........
            While Fathers do the *Dick Jobs* :

Remove spiders from the bath

Jump start the car on a frosty morning

Put out the wheelie bin

The list is short

Comment

Originally posted by planB View Post
              While Fathers do the *Dick Jobs* :

Remove spiders from the bath.......We have a shower room

Jump start the car on a frosty morning.....Never had frost down here

Put out the wheelie bin Mrs Deepie's job

The list is short Very short
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Some of us have to do both...
                Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                  Some of us have to do both...
                  I know what you mean ........

Comment

I bet Mrs Deepie does too

Edit: only just seen your post #21
                    Last edited by Pixie; 16 April 2013, 20:27.
                    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X