GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ROYAL MAIL 1st CLASS DELIVERY TIMES - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ROYAL MAIL 1st CLASS DELIVERY TIMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROYAL MAIL 1st CLASS DELIVERY TIMES

26/11/2022 = posted two Birthday cards 1st class delivery, 1st Birthday 30th November & 2nd Birthday 10th December 2022., Notified the card for 30th November 2022 has just arrived on 10th December 2022.,

Hopefully the 10th December 2022 card arrives today as well. Bally disgusting.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Royal mail people have become very slipshod. We regularly have letters delivered to us which are for neighbours, and sometimes for different roads altogether, and the other day a lady from another road kindly brought round aletter for us which had been delivered to her address. They also regularly leave packages which are too big for the letterbox on the front doorstep (which is in full view from the pavement) often without even ringing the bell.

The other couriers, such as Evri and DPD are just as bad. DPD's idea of 'Leave Safe' is on the front doorstep. It's a wonder that anyone ever receives their packages.

Comment

Its disgraceful.

In Law there are Consumer Credit Cases whereby the presumed receipt of Documents is with very few days of Postage (two days off my head).
      I am thinking especially of Default Notices where the period to correct a default is expressly set ou!

Once sloppy postage becomes an issue nothing then of course can be presumed can it!

Its always been important to note the date of receipt on the envelopes of documents received and especially Consumer Credit Documents.
      Evidence of shoddy postage delivery could be significant in a CCJ situation! It will be off course with Statute Bar where Case Law now considers the starting date for Statute Bar is determined by the Default Notice!!

Comment

Well message from Grandson thank you for the card etc, so he got his yesterday 2 weeks after posting. at least on his birthdate
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
        X