GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script NHS equipment services - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHS equipment services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHS equipment services

What about this guys, occupational therapist advised us to have a rail fitted to bed to help partner pull himself up, well 2 days later it broke the bed, exactly where strap was fitted to the bed rail the main beam of the bed snapped letting my partner slump back down hard. Now the manager came out took photos said its a new one on him but admitted that it looked like the rail had put too much pressure on the strutt. He took complaint back to serco his bosses who has basically told us that there is no proof that the rail broke the bed. So now we are stuck with a dangerous bed that could let my partner down at anytime. We can't afford to go replace the bed that was only about 18 months old. Am I right in thinking we are owed something for this afterall it was there equipment that done it.

Re: NHS equipment services

write an official complaint to the CEO of Serco

local eejits will just try to palm you off

Comment

Re: NHS equipment services

Well after talking to citizens advice and the disabilty advice bureau they agree with bloody serco that WE have to proove the rail broke the bed.... how the flip do I do that.... it was ok before they put it on and broke when they attached the dam thing.... tell ya what think our luck is running out not that we had any in the first place!

Comment

Working...
      X