GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Cahoot is this a default notice - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cahoot is this a default notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cahoot is this a default notice

Originally posted by Susiebling365 View Post
    Re: UE Diary of Susieblings Daughter

Cahoot / Santander

Type ; Credit card
    Date started : not sure as not received agreement , definitely pre 2007 probably 1990s
    Approx Balance £7826.38
    Date last paid: January 2017.
    Payments: Being paid each month on minimum amount due.
    Account: with OC Cahoot

January 2017 sent for CCA and just received a letter and email (copy on other thread) no agreement . In default of CCA request
    January 2017: stopped the DD.

July 2017 Default notice received, posting to ask what to do next

Cahoot have sent nothing really that even resembles an agreement, we have done the CCA thing but all she has had are reminders threats and statements. There is a current account attached to this, which, she has tried to close. There is a £100 owing they say on this but whenever she tried to pay this off, it just went back to her current bank now....Those letters tend to come from Santander which I believe owns the online Cahoot. So for now we have left that one.

This is taken from #31 of my daughters diary. I m not too sure on this new theme yet , whether I am posting correctly, but anxious to know if this letter is a default, and if I need to reply. If I do which letter type do I need to use?

cahoot edited jul17.pdf
    If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Re: UE Diary of Susieblings Daughter

Cahoot / Santander

Type ; Credit card
    Date started : not sure as not received agreement , definitely pre 2007 probably 1990s
    Approx Balance £7826.38
    Date last paid: January 2017.
    Payments: Being paid each month on minimum amount due.
    Account: with OC Cahoot

January 2017 sent for CCA and just received a letter and email (copy on other thread) no agreement . In default of CCA request
    January 2017: stopped the DD.

July 2017 Default notice received, posting to ask what to do next

Cahoot have sent nothing really that even resembles an agreement, we have done the CCA thing but all she has had are reminders threats and statements. There is a current account attached to this, which, she has tried to close. There is a £100 owing they say on this but whenever she tried to pay this off, it just went back to her current bank now....Those letters tend to come from Santander which I believe owns the online Cahoot. So for now we have left that one.

This is taken from #31 of my daughters diary. I m not too sure on this new theme yet , whether I am posting correctly, but anxious to know if this letter is a default, and if I need to reply. If I do which letter type do I need to use?

[ATTACH]n1498064[/ATTACH]
    They are in default of your CCA request which makes this UE and you should NOT communicate with them!!
    Just file this Default Notice away!!

Comment

Oh ? Thanks.... So wait until something stronger arrives ? I can relax a bit then. well we both can.... thanks again .....SB
      If you are using a shovel to dig yourself into a hole, a credit card company will be happy to give you a JCB !!

Comment

Working...
      X