GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Marlin ( Restons ) v Ashtanga - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Marlin ( Restons ) v Ashtanga

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marlin ( Restons ) v Ashtanga - Issued 8 September 2014

Originally posted by Ashtanga View Post
    edit: So far as I can see I have emailed you EVERYTHING I have - the only thing I am aware that I omitted was my home address. I have mailed you separately expressing what I think are understandable concerns regarding this, I assure you I consider being vigilant as to who I give my home address to something I take seriously. I was to receive some reassurance regarding confidentiality but have not yet received it.

I am also aware that time is of the essence regarding this matter - that is why I have come to you for help.
    See my post above. --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post544910

We cannot help until you send complete documents. We are DPA registered and ONLY I and our solicitor see the docs. Nobody else.

No. It's the address you've blanked out that I'm questioning.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Thanks,

I have the claim form here now. I can categorically assure you that there is nothing else AT ALL in the form. This was one of our arguments at court recently and why I suspect the judge ordered that they go away and offer something like coherent particulars. the never did follow up within the 14 days allowed any more particulars.

Apart from the claim number, claimant and defendant details on the other pages - What you see is all there is.

I'll scan it and send it off to you anyway for thoroughness...

P.s. - Scratch last msg re emails - I have them now!

Comment

Thanks - all received.

Will pass to Jo shortly.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Hi - see this regards notifications --> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...992#post544992

Comment

Re: [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Marlin ( Restons ) v Ashtanga

Thread copied and moved as requested to the Protected AAD+ Legal Claim Portal --- > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...September-2014

THREAD NOW CLOSED

How to join AAD+ ---- > AAD+ Members Portal
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
            X