GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script [CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Marlin ( Restons ) v Ashtanga - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CLOSED] - Continues in AAD+ Legal Section - Marlin ( Restons ) v Ashtanga

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marlin ( Restons ) v Ashtanga - Issued 8 September 2014

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    You too

It's always a pleasure to help especially when Restons are the enemy.

Plan B x
    The experience in court was dire. He mislead the judge, told him we were 'ready to come in' when in fact we had been waiting for the usher to let us know for 45mins...he dominated the hearing by steering the judge away from my arguments concentrating on some tangential Statute Barred line - and the judge (I am sorry to say) bought into everything the claimants council was saying.....all in all a very shoddy experience.

PS. Is this now in the AAD+ Forum?
    Last edited by Ashtanga; 24 December 2015, 13:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashtanga View Post
      The experience in court was dire. He mislead the judge . . . ...he dominated the hearing by steering the judge away from my arguments concentrating on some tangential Statute Barred line - and the judge (I am sorry to say) bought into everything the claimants council was saying.....all in all a very shoddy experience.
      Email me the name of their counsel so I can look him up. Don't post his name on this thread - we don't want a libel suit on top of everything else

So I shall return from Christmas to loads of emails from you.

Take Care

Plan B x

Comment

Email me the name of their counsel so I can look him up. Don't post his name on this thread - we don't want a libel suit on top of everything else

So I shall return from Christmas to loads of emails from you.

Take Care

Plan B x
        Just emailed you some Doc's....will email their council too now!

Comment

Just emailed you some Doc's....will email their council too now!
          I've got your email and I've replied asking for a copy of the claim form unedited. Sorry that was my fault for not making things clear.

Let me know if you've received my email since we have had some technical issues in the last 48 hours.

Plan B x

Comment

I've got your email and I've replied asking for a copy of the claim form unedited. Sorry that was my fault for not making things clear.

Let me know if you've received my email since we have had some technical issues in the last 48 hours.

Plan B x

No emails as yet....I am really pensive about sending unedited details.... :/

Comment

No emails as yet...
              Check your SPAM folder as we have had problems sending to gmail accounts. I'll have a word with 'back office' on the status of this issue. I have another email address I can use if necessary.

Are you getting the AAD email alerts notifying you of new posts to your thread?

However I am receiving your emails which is most helpful.

We'll be in touch with you direct about your security fears. We are bound by the DPA so there really is nothing to worry about. The forum owner will explain this better in due course.

Plan B x

Comment

Ashtanga.
                I presume you went into Court on your own against a very poor Claim and basically have been taken to the cleaners.
                For what it is worth something similar happened to me! It is really important that you show warts and all to Plan B (who works with AAD preferred solicitor). Don't hold back on information by editing documents.
                Restons will be rubbing their hands in Glee at the prospect of taking you into Court again!!
                But you have the chance here to turn the tables on them!
                Happy Christmas

Comment

No emails as yet....I am really pensive about sending unedited details.... :/
                  Hi & welcome to AAD.

Sorry to hear you've had a claim - however we can likely help, if you want us to that is. You quoted the Carey judgment earlier and I'm not sure whether you're aware but AAD's Solicitor is the same Joanna Connolly and we have tremendous success rates - just read this protected section of the forum and see for yourself.

Regards sending documents, we cannot help if you redact. Think about it; how do we know what bits YOU redacted and what bits were redacted / blank when the creditor responded to the s.78 request - the obvious link is that if there is a blanked out bit that you did not redact then chances are the agreement is unenforceable and we'd help you to win in court. We are DPA registered and have been for many years now - we do not leak data and what you send to planB, me or Joanna is covered under our licence and Joanna's so you've got double measures in place.

It's your call. I will reply to your email if and when I am copied into the documents and claim form. Until then we cannot pass you to our solicitor via AAD+.

Niddy.
                  I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Check your SPAM folder as we have had problems sending to gmail accounts. I'll have a word with 'back office' on the status of this issue. I have another email address I can use if necessary.

Are you getting the AAD email alerts notifying you of new posts to your thread?

However I am receiving your emails which is most helpful.

We'll be in touch with you direct about your security fears. We are bound by the DPA so there really is nothing to worry about. The forum owner will explain this better in due course.

Plan B x
                    Much appreciated re security.

Not getting any any emails re posts. Good you're getting mine directly though.

Have a great Christmas to you and yours 🎄🎉😄

Comment

Much appreciated re security.
                      I'll be around again from tomorrow so can you email a copy of your unedited claim form (N1) to me planb@all-about-debt.co.uk and Niddy using webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk. Once we have that we can ask our solicitor to take an overview of your situation.

Please also email me a contact telephone number for you so we can communicate better and quicker.

Hope you enjoyed your Christmas break.

Plan B x
                      Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 29 December 2015, 09:45. Reason: Admin Edit.

Comment

All doc's now sent. If you could let me know you have received them I'd appreciate it.

My friend is still assisting but not at all precious, so not toes to tread on there

I'll send my contact details in another email now.

Thanks again!

T...
                        Last edited by Ashtanga; 29 December 2015, 08:39.

Comment

Hi

And you're still redacting documents?

We cannot help. Sorry.

I wish you the best of luck but we can not assist until you stop this nonsense. Time is not your friend here sadly.
                          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                            Hi

And you're still redacting documents?

We cannot help. Sorry.

I wish you the best of luck but we can not assist until you stop this nonsense.
                            Redacting? Sorry...where did I do that - I wasn't aware that I had...if you tell me where I will fix - I may have sent the wrong copy.

edit: So far as I can see I have emailed you EVERYTHING I have - the only thing I am aware that I omitted was my home address. I have mailed you separately expressing what I think are understandable concerns regarding this, I assure you I consider being vigilant as to who I give my home address to something I take seriously. I was to receive some reassurance regarding confidentiality but have not yet received it.

I am also aware that time is of the essence regarding this matter - that is why I have come to you for help.
                            Last edited by Ashtanga; 29 December 2015, 09:59. Reason: Clarification

Comment

The claim form is not complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                                The claim form is not complete.

Ah! Now I understand!! I only sent the front page. Apologies, I'll send that off ASAP!

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X