GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 limited ( Howard Cohen and Co ) v DangerMouse - Issued 4 October 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 limited ( Howard Cohen and Co ) v DangerMouse - Issued 4 October 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 limited ( Howard Cohen and Co ) v DangerMouse - Issued 4 October 2016

Love wonderful news xxxxx
    if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Hoist Portfolio Holding 2 limited ( Howard Cohen and Co ) v DangerMouse - Issued 4 October 2016

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      AWESOME - well done

presumably the default was registered prior to the action in which case it should remain because factually, you did default the account. To be honest a single default won't hurt that much - however as already said, it cannot be a new entry - what data shows as the default date on your credit file?
      As for the default date, (be it the right or wrong date, I still had not had any form of contact for over 7 years), I get it now, I see what you mean, mid April it will be gone past the 6 year point, so no big deal. As for why they discontinued and it is only guess work, maybe they did not have the correct paperwork or maybe it was the behind the scene actions performed by Jo and they know how good Jo and the team are... I think it is because Jo was on the case.

Comment

Originally posted by DangerMouse View Post
        As for why they discontinued and it is only guess work,

. . . maybe it was the behind the scene actions performed by Jo and they know how good Jo and the team are... I think it is because Jo was on the case.
        Possibly

Di

Comment

Working...
        X