GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Hoist Portfoio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Rosie Lee - Issued 17 March 2016 - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hoist Portfoio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Rosie Lee - Issued 17 March 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hoist Portfoio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Rosie Lee - Issued 17 March 2016

Thanks very much for your responses.

I had thought that I should just continue to wait out the time limits before doing anything; however, I do not profess to be wise and welcome any assistance.

Thanks again.

Comment

Re: Hoist Portfoio Holding 2 ltd ( Howard Cohen and co ) v Rosie Lee - Issued 17 March 2016

Originally posted by Rosie lee View Post
      I do not profess to be wise and welcome any assistance.
      Me too

Plan B x

Comment

Originally posted by Rosie lee View Post
        I had thought that I should just continue to wait out the time limits before doing anything..
        Just follow what Jo/planB advises and you'll be fine. It'll end up on Jo's desk pretty soon and then you won't need to worry.
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
          Just follow what Jo/planB advises and you'll be fine. It'll end up on Jo's desk pretty soon and then you won't need to worry.
          Thanks Niddy. We spent the rest of the week, waiting for some other form of mail from them, but nothing else turned up. Lot of phone calls though with no messages left!! We arn't speaking any further to anyone though, like Plan B said we made a request and its for them to comply. Simples.

Comment

Exactly. That's the right attitude to have
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
            X